Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S 15" MB Total Chaos II

Old 06-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
F/S 15" MB Total Chaos II

Hey, up for sale is a 15" MB Total Chaos II wheel. It definitely has some cosmetic damage but has NO chips or dents! The powder coating on it is flaking off but no other issues!!! Would be great for a spare!! New these run $100+ FYI.

want to get this thing out of my garage so lets get it out of there! I am located in Ventura, CA.

Due to Lack of Interest, I will be accepting any type of trade or cash offers! Want this out of my garage so let me know what you have!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Sheesh what happened to that thing? Is that all from mud?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Sheesh what happened to that thing? Is that all from mud?
To be honest I got it from a friend that works at a tire place for a pretty good price. He told me it was 17" and was planning to use it as a spare. Got home and realized it was 15" so it wont work out too well for me! haha It almost appears to be heat that took the powder coat off but I am not sure...

If interested make an offer my good man!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Ah gotcha, sorry, I wasn't interested, just REEEALLY curious what happened to it, but bump for a good price! I'm sure somebody could use it!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #18
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
lmao your persistent man...bump for ya!