Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

==> OEM TACOMA 2005+ Roof Rack & Black Pearl Complete TAILGATE <==

Old 12-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> OEM TACOMA 2005+ Roof Rack & Black Pearl Complete TAILGATE <==

I have an Excellent OEM Roof Rack for any Double Cab TACO 05+. You can remove the black weather strip yourself and install w/ease.

I've never mounted anything onto the rack. I rather sell it to someone who will use it.

$200 ( OBO )

I also have a Brand New Set of YAKIMA Buttondown 4 Ski/Snowboard Rack. Holds 4 Skis and 2 Snowboards. Comes with LOCKS also! $40

$220 for both the OEM Rack & Yakima

Located in SOCAL and in the Sherman Oaks area. I have an excellent 2005-2009 Toyota Tacoma Black Sand Pearl Tail Gate. Its complete with the wire attachments. Perfect to replace that dented or broken one. Its already factory painted and ready to place onto your truck. I never got around to installing it on my truck. I had this in the garage to complete the Carbon Fiber Hood look. I never decided to install it on and kept my Radiant Red on.

Come take a look in person and save $$$$ from the dealership. Price to replace with paint from dealership is close to $1,000.

$320 ( OBO )

e-mail = iam_rayzian@yahoo.com
Old 01-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
assemato is on a distinguished road
assemato's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I'm interested in the OEM roof rack. Where exactly in SoCal are you located?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by assemato View Post
Ok so I'm interested in the OEM roof rack. Where exactly in SoCal are you located?
He mentioned that he's in Sherman Oaks.

Damn, if only the rack worked on Access Cabs I would have picked up both the rack and the Yakima ski/snowboard rack...
Old 01-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 01-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
my next door neighbor might take the tailgate. Hers was stolen a few months ago when her truck was brand new.

Since I saw this, I put a note on her truck, so hopefully shes sign's on and buys it from you...then everyone wins.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Thanks guys for the interest but I don't sign on much here and haven't checked the thread.

Everything has been sold.

The Roof rack and Yakima was a steal and sold fast.