Notices

Caska Multi Media / Navi System

Old 06-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
neophyte
John BIG will become famous soon enoughJohn BIG will become famous soon enough
Name: mann
John BIG's Tacoma Gallery
Caska Multi Media / Navi System

SOLD.......................SOLD.................SO LD.....................SOLD..................SOLD. .
Selling my Caska Multi Media for only $500 shipped. I got it last January and used until March. Still have the box and and all the harnesses and manuals plus audio/ video and ipod connectors. The only reason I'm selling it cheap was I corrupted the map card when I was trying to make a back-up copy. So if you know how to obtain or download all those, you are getting the best deal. This is plug and play and so easy to install. Paypal is the only term of payment unless you are close by where we can meet with cash. I'll even help you install it. My wife bought me a Pioneer avic and this was sitting for quite some time now. Thanks....
Attached Thumbnails
Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-5.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-5-2-.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-4-2-.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-1.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-4.jpg  

Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-2.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-3.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-3-2-.jpg  
Old 06-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
neophyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by John BIG View Post
Selling my Caska Multi Media for only $500 shipped. I got it last January and used until March. Still have the box and and all the harnesses and manuals plus audio/ video and ipod connectors. The only reason I'm selling it cheap was I corrupted the map card when I was trying to make a back-up copy. So if you know how to obtain or download all those, you are getting the best deal. This is plug and play and so easy to install. Paypal is the only term of payment unless you are close by where we can meet with cash. I'll even help you install it. My wife bought me a Pioneer avic and this was sitting for quite some time now. Thanks....
More PICS
Attached Thumbnails
Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-5.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-2.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-1-2-.jpg   Caska Multi Media / Navi System-photo-3.jpg  
Old 07-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
skot5150 is on a distinguished road
skot5150's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever sell this?
Old 07-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
neophyte
No. There was couple of PM's but mostly are below $400. I'd rather keep it then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skot5150 View Post
Did you ever sell this?
Old 07-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #6
neophyte
Yes, it has all the harness including steering wheel so you can control it. I'm not sure about the JBL package but as far as I know, It is a direct replacement to 05+ HU, OEM looks and they never mentioned that it is not compatible with JBL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTRD2010 View Post
Is this JBL compatible? Can it be controlled by the steering wheel buttons?