Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

i apologize

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
GOOFSTER is on a distinguished road
GOOFSTER's Tacoma Gallery
i apologize

i am sorry for offending anyone on this forum, i dont have a digital camera to take pics of the coilovers i am trying to sell and i wouldnt know how to upload them on the comp anyway, sorry im not very comp smart, if anyone is really intrested give me a call and i will mail some pics to you, i apologize again this is the first time i've ever posted on a forum like this, i dont spend alot of time on the comp.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Apologizing and then trying to sell on this forum while clearly breaking the rules isnt much of an apology

Old 06-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
hey nice taking the caps lock off. finally got the key unjammed aye?

Old 06-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
what everybody is trying to say, is please try to follow the rules, you must have a picture of the actual item you are trying to sell, all you have to do is click on the right side that says "go advanced" and then click on the paperclip on the top to upload your pics, welcome to Tacomaworld by the way, it's a wonderful resource and a great way to waste lots of time and money

Old 06-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
People on here aren't going to buy something sight-unseen. This is the internet.

If you have a camera phone, you can take AC and upload via twlive in 30 seconds.

And

Closed Thread