Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 79-84 Mazda RX7 **SOCAL**

Old 06-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
WTB 79-84 Mazda RX7 **SOCAL**

We are looking for a rolling chassis...don't really care what condition the car is really in but I also don't want something that is damaged and not drive-able. I just need the shell with suspension/tranny if it has a blown motor doesn't matter! If you guys see one or hear of one let me know ASAP!!! 8-)

Marlon 323.206.6528
Old 06-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
20b engine?

Btw fc models are suhweet!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
20b engine?

Btw fc models are suhweet!
1st gens RXs are FBs.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Aw shat. Read the years wrong.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #5
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah 1st gen...I am building a Chump Car/24 hour of Lemons race car so that's why I need a clunker but I am looking for an RX7 to be exact!

So if any of you socal/central valley guys see anything on craigslist or see something PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
klee07taco is on a distinguished road
klee07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
Yeah 1st gen...I am building a Chump Car/24 hour of Lemons race car so that's why I need a clunker but I am looking for an RX7 to be exact!

So if any of you socal/central valley guys see anything on craigslist or see something PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!

you looking for 79 to 84 but hard to find and i have 3 car 73 rx2 77 rx3sp 85 rx7 gsl se but sorry i cant sell it and you can look on craigslist .. good luck !
Old 06-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
You need an FD with a turbo 20b
Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #8
The Photo Ninja!

Yeahhhhh like I am going to find that in the $500 range! LOL!! The rules state the car can't cost more then $500 running.

But if I ever bought an FD I would swap a 20B in it without a doubt. But I think I would build a 1st with a Turbo II first before I built an FD. As much as I love rotaries and as much as I love the FD (my dream car) the 1st gen has a special place in my heart since it was my 1st car ever.