Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tascam 02CF portastudio FS

Old 06-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Tascam 02CF portastudio FS

I have a Tascam 02CF digital 8 track portastudio combo for sale.
Barely 8 hrs of use time. MINT condition, non smoking, climate controled environment.
It includes the Tascam DP02CF portastudio.
Maudio M1 active usb monitors.
power cable for both.
Box
Manuals.

This is a great way to get into home recording. Whether it's music or commercial production.
Excellent sound. Ease of use.

$400.
Hit me up for pics if your interested.

The only reason I am selling is because I moved up to an Audiobox usb 2x2 with pro studio software. Thx.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
want! . . . . . cannot afford

GLWS. i know we've talked about me getting some decent gear, but ive already got a enough things i need to buy this summer. maybe if you don't sell it (i mean, i hope you do) i'll be able to do business with you at a later date.

bump!
Old 06-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to work on the price.

The Audiobox usb as pro studio that I switched to has a greater learning curve than the Tacscam which is pretty much plug your stuff up and start jammin.

And when I say "mint", I mean "mint".
Old 06-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a sweet wallpaper on the Mac