Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Full CB set up Feeler

Old 06-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Full CB set up Feeler

So I may be gettting a really good deal on another CB set up so this one may have to go. anyways just seeing if there is any interest. Locals are preferred because shipping a 4' whip is a little inconvenient.
Anyways here is whats included.
-A Cobra 19 DX 4 radio
-A 4' Firestick II
-21 ft of coax cable
-A spring
-A fold over mount made by firestick
-Possibly a custom made mount for whip for 2nd gens.
-All mounting hardware for whip

looking for 60 and shipping. or 60 picked up.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
Zombie Slayer
Konastar84 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry
Name: Peter
Konastar84's Tacoma Gallery
If you get the new one let me know, I'd pay for shipping, I live in New Hampshire.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not going to part out sorry.
Konasttar ill pm if I do
Old 06-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #5

just an update:
I will be picking up my new CB set up monday. Right now Wolfpack has dibs because he lives locally and has helped me a lot. If he does not want the set up then i will get back to everyone in order they messaged me
Old 06-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #6

update: for sale to anyone
Old 06-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #7
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
If you part out ill give you 10 bucks plus shipping for the fold over mount
Old 06-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
If you part out ill give you 10 bucks plus shipping for the fold over mount
im trying to keep it a kit, but ill keep that in mind
Old 06-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #9

hey big dog fold over mount is yours if offer still stands
Old 06-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
hey big dog fold over mount is yours if offer still stands

Just replied to your pm and yes offer still stands
Old 06-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #11
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for mount
Old 06-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #12

everything sold.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #13
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
how did you ground the mount, i'm having ground issues on your prior setup, i attached my mount to the bed and cant get good swr
Old 07-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
how did you ground the mount, i'm having ground issues on your prior setup, i attached my mount to the bed and cant get good swr
I used ground strap and grounded it to my frame. Try to make the ground wire less than 2 feet. I had my whip tuned to 1.3 across all chanels so location is not a problem
Old 07-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #15

o and read through this thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ding-high.html