Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Narrow-width Black Toolbox (2005+)

Old 12-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Narrow-width Black Toolbox (2005+)

Anyone got a black, narrow-width tool box like the Deflecta-Shield Challenger Narrow Width Low Profile Toolbox or the UWS TBS-63-SL for sale?

Or really any black, narrow aluminum box in good shape. I just need a little storage space, and I don't want to sacrifice more than a foot or so of bed length .

Old 12-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

That was a quick trip to the second page.

BTT.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've got one on mine....but when i got it they didnt have a black in the midsized trucks, but now i see that they dont even offer the midsized anymore. the one for the down sized is 2" narrower on each size than the one for the midsized. i love mine.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
Hooked

Damn. You're right, looks like the deflectashield they make now won't work.

Did you get yours powdercoated black?
Old 12-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no...i bought the one for the downsized trucks...and i got it in black. the only difference is that 2" on each side to hang over the rails. i didnt dick w/ the j hooks and just screwed through the box to the top of the rails.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
Hooked

Bumping this because I'm back in the market for a tool box.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post
Bumping this because I'm back in the market for a tool box.
lol. pd3 bought a slim toolbox (kobalt i think) and painted it black...was pretty cheap i think too...might wanna hit him up
Old 07-12-2010, 06:37 AM   #8
Dirttracker82a is on a distinguished road
Dirttracker82a's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah dude I have a low profile black bed box im not using anymore couldnt fit my dirt bikes in anymore. Ill be home on friday to send you picks if you want.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
Hooked

Yep, I'd love to see pictures. What's your location?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
Monroe New Jersey
Old 07-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #11
Hooked

Hmmmm. Shipping would probably be pretty pricey. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll need something more local.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #12
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmmm. Shipping would probably be pretty pricey. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll need something more local.

Would you be interested in a low pro chrome one? I am not 100% I want to sell it but I was kind of wanting a tonneau cover instead.
Warner Robins GA
Old 07-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #13
Hooked

Frank,

I appreciate the offer, but I'm just looking for a black one. You won't have a problem selling yours if you decide to, though.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Frank,

I appreciate the offer, but I'm just looking for a black one. You won't have a problem selling yours if you decide to, though.
Thanks man! Like I said I am not 100% but I kind of want a cover and won't work with it.

P.S. You can always paint it!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:29 AM   #15
well if you want it 150 takes it