Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD Rigid Industry Dually's FS SOLD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Rigid Industry Dually's FS SOLD

Edit: 9/15: SOLD

Have a set of 2 white spot RI Dually's (not the D2's)
http://www.rigidindustries.com/Duall.../duallyled.htm

Been mounted about a week in the foglight position, now just sitting around.

Comes in original box, all paperwork and wiring intact and included.

Asking $190 $180 shipped in lower 48 - if going to AK or HI I'll split shipping charges 50/50. Website lists as $199 and you save about $15 in shipping charges. Paypal + 3% if you don't use the gift option.
First "I'll take it" on the thread followed by PM gets priority.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
i know what the lights are supposed to look like but what do yours look like? any pics?
Old 06-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You need pics of the actual item/items being offered or this thread will be closed.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:16 AM   #4
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Argh ... forgot about the pics. been a while since I posted.

I'll get them up in about 8 hours when I'm back home.

Until then, here they are mounted as fog's:

Edit: OK, got home, and the camera battery is dead. I'll get them up in a few hours.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
bump
Old 06-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
bump.

Will entertain reasonable offers.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #7
bump
Old 06-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for good lights! I love my duallys. My next set will be D2s though. You should just keep um and mount them behind the bumper shining above the vallace like I did.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
bump. Price drop!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #11
bump
Old 07-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
bump!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
ttt
Old 09-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #14
bump
Old 09-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #15
TTT
Old 09-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #16
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
i'd give you like $100 for them... I paid $150 for mine new at the carlisle truck show from the 4wheelparts.com vendor... and amazon.com has them right now for $166 (price was $149, but just checked this second and it must have gone up... i should have bought another set at that low price)

and yours are used... just sayin
Old 09-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
i'd give you like $100 for them... I paid $150 for mine new at the carlisle truck show from the 4wheelparts.com vendor... and amazon.com has them right now for $166 (price was $149, but just checked this second and it must have gone up... i should have bought another set at that low price)

and yours are used... just sayin
You got a deal.
4wheel parts does have them at $104 ... EACH. Not per pair.
4wheel parts

You're sort of right on Amazon. Best I could find was $170/pair.
Amazon

If you want to pay $150 for the pair, PM me.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:28 AM   #18
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd give you $100 for the pair of your used lights. Why would I pay what I paid for new lights for your used lights?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #19

And wtf is the "you got a deal"? Never said anything about only purchasing just an individual light.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
And wtf is the "you got a deal"? Never said anything about only purchasing just an individual light.
$150 for a pair is a deal. Look at the price for a pair.

What's with the attitude?

Products Discussed in this Thread