1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD Pioneer Double Din touch screen + Pioneer XM receiver SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by BLUVVV, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Jun 16, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    BLUVVV

BLUVVV [OP] LARGE Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Valley Center, CA
    Vehicle:
    11' A/C TRD O-R PreRunner
    flowmaster 40, blackout headlights, 10'' infinity subwoofer, custom rear enclosure, kicker mono amp. 5100's set at 2.5'', 32'' pro Comp Xtreme M/T tires, Pioneer dub din head unit, K&N CAI, MB Motorsports V-Drive rims
    For Sale: My Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD head unit and Pioneer XM radio GEX-P920XM receiver. (compatible with each other) The Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD Pioneer's DVD receiver has a 5.8" screen, a 1-amp USB port that allow you to control your Ipod through the Head Unit and will allow you to charge your devices fast. It also has 112 key panel illumination options (yes, It can match the factory Tacoma Orange). I bought all these Items through Crutchfield.com and you can find all the little details on their website .
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-egU5JiIdmad/p_130P1400D/Pioneer-AVH-P1400DVD.html

and http://www.crutchfield.com/S-0uLMLHrClpq/p_130P920XM/Pioneer-GEX-P920XM.html

The package will also come with the Tacoma Scosche braces & Silver head unit surround. (sits flush and looks factory), The wiring harness that plugs directly into your factory connections making install super fast and easy! The Pioneer Ipod cable that also charges your Iphone or Ipod. And the adapter that can allow you to watch movies while driving (also very easy to install)

I had this all installed in my 2011 Tacoma for about 2 months before I sold the truck. Everything is in excellent working condition with no missing or wires or adapters. There is 1 small scratch on the touchscreen that is faint when the HU is off, and is not noticeable when the unit is ON. (you can see the scratch in the head unit picture) besides the scratch everything is in Excellent shape and has no other problems or defects what so ever.
    $300 for EVERYTHING! local SoCal (San Diego) pick-up. or throw another $10 for Shipping
    Please feel free to PM me if interested or have any other questions.
    Thanks Bryce

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

x130P1400D-F.jpg

2. Jun 16, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    rnijjar17

rnijjar17 Well-Known Member

Member:
    would this fit in an 02 double cab or it doenst matter?

3. Jun 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM
    Trigo

Trigo Because fuck you that's why...

Member:
    First Name:
    Rodrigo
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    1st gen
    yea it should fit

4. Jun 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    What would you want for just the XM receiver?

5. Jun 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    moneyblind

moneyblind Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tulsa, OK
    Vehicle:
    '17 Cement Pro
    PMed, will take.

6. Jun 16, 2012 at 9:27 PM
    BLUVVV

BLUVVV [OP] LARGE Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Valley Center, CA
    Vehicle:
    11' A/C TRD O-R PreRunner
    flowmaster 40, blackout headlights, 10'' infinity subwoofer, custom rear enclosure, kicker mono amp. 5100's set at 2.5'', 32'' pro Comp Xtreme M/T tires, Pioneer dub din head unit, K&N CAI, MB Motorsports V-Drive rims
    SOLD!

Products Discussed in

To Top