Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB stock 05+ suspension

Old 12-31-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
WTB stock 05+ suspension

Don't care if it's TRD or not, replacing the suspension on a totaled truck to get the old suspension off.

Specifically I need, UCAs, COs, leafs, and rear shocks.

Make me an offer. Need it in hand ASAP.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I have front TRD OR springs and shocks, Rear leaf pack + add a leaf with 13k on them

I will sell it all for $300 but you have to pay for shipping

I am in jersey you are in NC not too far
Old 12-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
so no ucas or rear shocks?
Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UCAs too, I dont have the rear shocks with me, dont know what happend to them ugh..

what I have:

Front Coils/shocks
UCAs

Rear Leaf pack with AAL

2.5" block

Stock Ubolts

ummm I think thats it.. I have the shocks in seattle somewhere
Old 12-31-2008, 01:29 PM   #5

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Ah right ubolts good call. Don't need the AAL or blocks if you want to keep that.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
Rock Solid Toy

The aal is on the pack, dont know how to take it off

So you have to take it, but you could probly sell it or use it for your truck or something
Old 12-31-2008, 01:33 PM   #7

luni's Tacoma Gallery
So $300+shipping and all I need is rear shocks you say?
Old 12-31-2008, 01:36 PM   #8
Rock Solid Toy

Yurp
Old 12-31-2008, 01:47 PM   #9

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Just found everything but rear leafs for like a dollar. Gonna try to track those down local since they're heavy and I don't want to pay for shipping. If I need yours I'll be in touch.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
Rock Solid Toy

sounds good
Old 12-31-2008, 05:40 PM   #11
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
im going to hijack the thread for a second.... silver, do you have top plates for the coils???? found the thread here, been looking for just top plates.... hope you can help
Old 01-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #13
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
pm returned!