1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Christmas in June

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ROCKYBOY, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Jun 17, 2012 at 12:23 PM
    ROCKYBOY

ROCKYBOY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    I am sad to say that I will be leaving Tacoma World for a place called Better Gas Mileage World, i.e. Prius-ville.. But my loss is your gain. Here's what the stealership is not getting...

A full seat, front and rear, full charcoal piping, light grey WET OKOLE Seat covers purchased during the last group buy....no rips/stain/tears....these are in perfect condition, only on my truck for two months.....listen closely, these are only for NON-TRD Seats, meaning that if you have the side airbags they will not work for you. Price three months ago was $620, I am selling these for $550 obo....would prefer local pick up in the phoenix area but would ship if you arranged it.

Second, I have a Grom Audio System, adds ipod dock, aux plug, bluetooth calling/streaming, and a usb plug to the factory Tacoma Sterio. I added it in Feburary for $160, will be selling for $110 obo shipped!

Third, I have 4 bed mount cleats in perfect working condition. I am asking $25 each, $80 if you can buy all four. They are selling for $35 new.

Last, I have 2 bed rail bike mounts I put on in Janurary. Included are the mounts, aluminum back plate, and stainless steel bolts to secure them. They have worked great taking my mountain bikes around. Asking $25 shipped for both.

All of this stuff was purchased/installed within the last 6 months, please pm with any offers.

IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg

2. Jun 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    sbdub99

sbdub99 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    '10 SWB Sport
    Interested in the ipod hook up. Do you know if my 2010 non JBL steering wheel controls will control Ipod? do you have an model # from the unit?

Products Discussed in

To Top