Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: audiopipe 3000d

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
FS: audiopipe 3000d

Audiopipe 3000d amplifier. This amp is a beast! It has 0 gauge power and ground terminals and 8 gauge speaker terminals. Also comes with a 300 amp anl fuse and fuse holer. Amp is in great condition and will power just about anything you can hook it up to......unless of course you are running 6 or more subs hehe. I powered 4 10" kicker cvrs with it which was overkill bc i could not turn the gain more than 1/8 up and still blew the box apart twice. Im asking $350 obo.....pics will be posted as soon as i get to me pc

Old 06-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
I have an Audiopipe 1500d and that thing is a beast. I can't imagine what this thing does.

Closed Thread