Notices

Barter Away!!! New Lowrance Mark-4 DSI Combo

Old 06-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Barter Away!!! New Lowrance Mark-4 DSI Combo

ok so i want to try something and see how far i go, i want to Barter this brand new Lowrance Mark-4DSI Combo GPS Unit, this is a great entry level GPS Unit for well....no cost.....i want to trade it for something cool, it is a full functioning GPS Unit with the "Baja Elite" format and also a Fishing Sonar/Fish Finder Unit, anyone can use this for their boat or as a GPS Unit for their PreRunner/Race Truck, it is brand new, I got if from my sponsor and have no use for it as they gave us much bigger racing units for the Race Truck and the Chase Trucks, i am open to any trades, their isnt anything really i need so anything i will concider, i want to see how far i can Barter and what i end up with over a month period of time....yes im doing this to amuse my self....ha ha ha.....let the Barter Commence!!!! you can contact me at 909-238-6788 with what you have to Barter/Trade

Old 06-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had something of value to barter....guess I should look harder around my house since I'm looking for a new depth finder for my boat.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
Engage Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I wish I had something of value to barter....guess I should look harder around my house since I'm looking for a new depth finder for my boat.
the entire point of this is to see what i end up with after 30 days...ha ha....let me know if you come up with something....i already got offered a Led Zepplin poster or a bullet proof vest...ha ha ha
Old 06-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
12 string acoustic guitar? 4.88 gears? Uhhhhh I'll think of more
Old 06-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
First born child?
Old 06-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
gratitude
Old 06-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I could offer you the Ultra Gauge I just put up for sale. Although it's worth less lol.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
Engage Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
12 string acoustic guitar? 4.88 gears? Uhhhhh I'll think of more
pass on the guitar, i have tons of gears so think harder...ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
First born child?
hell no!!! if i wanted a kid i would have had one

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmarshall1 View Post
gratitude
ha ha ha!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I could offer you the Ultra Gauge I just put up for sale. Although it's worth less lol.
ill pass on the guage....thanx though
Old 06-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
the entire point of this is to see what i end up with after 30 days...ha ha....let me know if you come up with something....i already got offered a Led Zepplin poster or a bullet proof vest...ha ha ha
playing "bigger, better" is what my friends call it.
there was a kid in Glendora a few years ago that traded on Craigslist this way for 2 years .. started with a cell phone, ended with a Porsche

http://www.autointhenews.com/teen-tr...he-in-2-years/
Old 06-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Did somebody just see a episode of the barter show . LOL
Old 06-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Barter Away!!! New Lowrance Mark-4 DSI Combo-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340076751.198973.jpg how about one of these
Old 06-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
pass on the guitar, i have tons of gears so think harder...ha ha

hell no!!! if i wanted a kid i would have had one

ha ha ha!!!!!

ill pass on the guage....thanx though
ok ok ok...there won't be any money involved, but on your death bed you will remain total consciousness. So you got that going for you...which is nice.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #14
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had a sister...
Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #15
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
My offer still stands Hass.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #16

How about a floor jack
Old 06-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #17
Engage Off Road

[QUOTE=NoSoup4You;5259498]playing "bigger, better" is what my friends call it.
there was a kid in Glendora a few years ago that traded on Craigslist this way for 2 years .. started with a cell phone, ended with a Porsche

http://www.autointhenews.com/teen-tr...rs/[/QUOTE]

i already have a porche...wow that sounded DOUCHEY!!! ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Did somebody just see a episode of the barter show . LOL
hell yeah....thats why im amuzing myself with this

Quote:
Attachment 156407 how about one of these
Deal!!! i would have the first unmanned chase plane for the race truck...can i drop bombs on the competition???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I wish I had a sister...
BEST ONE YET!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
My offer still stands Hass.
lets see what its worth and im up for it, locally didnt find anyone to check it out, but found someone out in Huntington

Quote:
How about a floor jack
how do you think i got the GPS, i Bartered it for the floor jack...HA HA HA!!!!!!