Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: WET OKOLES, GROM IPOD/BLUETOOTH/AUX INPUT, BED CLEATS, BIKE MOUNT

Old 06-19-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
ROCKYBOY is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Weatherman
ROCKYBOY's Tacoma Gallery
FS: WET OKOLES / BED CLEATS

I am sad to say that I will be leaving Tacoma World for better gas mileage World. But my loss is your gain. Here's what the stealership is not getting...

A full seat, front and rear, full charcoal piping, light grey WET OKOLE Seat covers purchased during the last group buy....no rips/stain/tears....these are in perfect condition, only on my truck for two months..... these are only for NON-TRD Seats, meaning that if you have the side airbags they will not work for you. They do not have the back pockets, gun pockets or seat heaters. Price three months ago was $620, I am selling these for $520 shipped, or local pickup in phoenix.

4 bed mount cleats in perfect working condition. I am asking $10 each plus shipping. They are selling for $35 new.

All of this stuff was purchased/installed within the last 6 months, please pm with any offers.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: WET OKOLES, GROM IPOD/BLUETOOTH/AUX INPUT, BED CLEATS, BIKE MOUNT-imag0144.jpg   FS: WET OKOLES, GROM IPOD/BLUETOOTH/AUX INPUT, BED CLEATS, BIKE MOUNT-imag0147.jpg   FS: WET OKOLES, GROM IPOD/BLUETOOTH/AUX INPUT, BED CLEATS, BIKE MOUNT-imag0150.jpg   FS: WET OKOLES, GROM IPOD/BLUETOOTH/AUX INPUT, BED CLEATS, BIKE MOUNT-imag0149.jpg   FS: WET OKOLES, GROM IPOD/BLUETOOTH/AUX INPUT, BED CLEATS, BIKE MOUNT-imag0151.jpg  

Old 06-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm, GROM box is tempting even tho I have the same one without bluetooth. So this would hook up to my phone for hands free while driving thru stereo? What is microphone? The one on my phone or that in the photo?
Old 06-19-2012, 05:25 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Hmmmm, GROM box is tempting even tho I have the same one without bluetooth. So this would hook up to my phone for hands free while driving thru stereo? What is microphone? The one on my phone or that in the photo?
The mic is the one in the photo, I mounted it on my steering column, worked just as good as the factory bluetooth in our prius. I used the bluetooth function more than anything because you can also stream music to the factory stereo too, so unless you want to charge/play an ipod, all you really need is the Bluetooth hooked up for both calls and music.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
It was real nice of you to send back a PM saying it was mine and to send you the money and then send another one an hour later saying you had sold it to someone else. I made it clear exactly when today I would be able to send the money. I was even trying to get paypal to work from my phone in the woods in the middle of nowhere.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
TRD desert man is on a distinguished road
TRD desert man's Tacoma Gallery
still have seat covers?
Old 06-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD desert man View Post
still have seat covers?
PM'd
Old 06-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #9

Still have the Wet Okoles and bed cleats if anyone wants to make any offers, Im flexible!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Got the bike mounts TODAY, Thanks OP!!! They look great, and what a great way to mount them in the rails, i never thought about doing it that way. Gonna mount them tomorrow at work.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Got the bike mounts TODAY, Thanks OP!!! They look great, and what a great way to mount them in the rails, i never thought about doing it that way. Gonna mount them tomorrow at work.
are the bike mounts mounted to the bed cleat?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
are the bike mounts mounted to the bed cleat?
no, he used some straight aluminum bar and tapped it for the screws, seems like a pretty good mounting idea. I will find out for sure tomorrow. And i will post pics in FL BS thread when i do.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
no, he used some straight aluminum bar and tapped it for the screws, seems like a pretty good mounting idea. I will find out for sure tomorrow. And i will post pics in FL BS thread when i do.
sweet, thanks
Old 06-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #14

Thanks dude, I always wanted to spray the aluminum with bed liner too, just never got around to it... it would also be good to use thread locker on the stainless steel bolts
Old 06-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #15
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you are willing to seperate I'd be interested in just the front seat covers.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #16

Price just dropped 50$ on the wet okoles....motivated to sell, would be willing to ship if buyer arranged shipping....or would meet up around the phoenix area.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #17

Price Just Dropped Again

Alright, I really want these out of my kitchen...... I just dropped the price to $520 shipped, US ONLY. I won't be going any lower, I'm already losing $100 off the price, plus what its gonna cost for shipping.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #18
hoefer7972 is on a distinguished road
Name: Melinda
hoefer7972's Tacoma Gallery
Bed cleats

Do you still have the bed cleats and what's the lowest you'll take.