Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Push Start Group Buy!

Old 06-20-2012, 08:07 AM   #1
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
moneyblind's Tacoma Gallery
Push Start Group Buy!

Due to alot of inquiries, and the way TW does business, I am going to be doing a group buy! It allows me to concentrate my workload in burst rather than spread out! Which is awesome for you! Cheaper

Prices:
PHASE 1 (This requires a spare key, or the keys to be in the ignition)
1-5 People -- $125
6-10 People --$120
11-15 People -- $115
20+ -- $105
30+ -- $95

PHASE 2 (NO KEYS REQUIRED! I have this installed in my truck!)
1-5 People -- $200
6-10 People --$195
11-15 People -- $190
20+ -- $180
30+ -- $170

GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY!
Thats right! I am giving away a unit for every 10! Therefore, if the groupbuy gets 11; I will give away 1 unit. If the groupbuy gets 21 sales, I will give away TWO units!

How this works, Once everyone is paid up; I will ONLY count the people that has PAID. No exceptions. No promises. Since I am giving away units I cannot afford to wait for money. If there are 22 people PAID up, I will hold a drawing, either electronically or manually (I will record it for authenticity). The winners of the drawings will then have there money REFUNDED! Even if its a phase 2 kit

NOTICE: Upgraded buttons are not eligible for giveaway. If you win the drawing, and have an upgraded button, I will refund the price of the kit and not the button.

Additional Goodies for you
1. If the majority of kits (Greater than 80%) sold are Phase 2; I will take an additional 5$ off!
Example: If 18 people order Phase 2, and 3 people order phase 1. Thats 21 units sold. The people getting phase 2 would pay $175 (Instead of $180). The people buying phase one would pay $100 ! (Instead of $105.

2. The faster you pay up once the list is made...the better; I will be making the kits in order from when the payment was received.

3. You CAN upgrade the buttons; However, this will delay the making of your kit a little bit; Here are prices for the buttons, refer to the Push Start Thread for pictures:

Upgrades
Silver Lexus Style Button: Add $50
Red TRD Button(This comes from Japan, and as such might take up to 14 days just to ship to me, then transit time.): $200
S2000 Button: Add $50

Important Information READ THIS SECTION IF NOTHING ELSE
I have been OVERWHELMED with questions, comments, and inquiries about this setup. Please follow this list to simplify your process.

1. Read this for the majority of questions:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...lable-now.html

2. I will be making these, by hand, and individually. They will be made in the order payment was received, and as such, there may be a delay between paying and receiving. I am in the military, and I am human, and as such I need to sleep sometime

3. FIRST GEN TACOMAS ARE WELCOME TO ORDER! I have a test truck here at my Base (I am Air Force) and will be able to make kits for first gen's as well

4. This kit does NOT interfere with Alarm's!

5. If you have remote start installed, It is possible to hook the phase 1 kit up with the remote start's bypass module to get a free upgrade to phase 2. If this statement confused you, order a phase 2. If you are knowledgable in electronics and the remote starting system, get a phase 1 as it will be cheaper for you in the end. I will NOT assist in converting phase 1 to phase 2 with another remote start system. (Too many systems, too many options, too many things could go wrong if I tell you the wrong information)

6. Due to being an E3; I do not have the cashflow to carry stock. I will place the order for supplies at the conclusion of the group buy, and get started ASAP! I have enough supplies currently to get a good start, but in terms of full disclosure; I do NOT carry parts in excess.

X. This list may be updated at any point if I left something out, encounter issues, or someone else deems it necessary.

IMAGE FROM GOOGLE

Image from google

Image from google

This is a lexus style button, installed in a customers truck! Looks amazing!

If anything is left unclear, Please ask! Now lets get those trucks into the 21st century!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
TO JOIN THE GROUP BUY!

Post with the following information:

Name - Type of Kit - Any upgrades

EXAMPLES:
Moneyblind - Phase 2 - S2000
Sproulesxrunner - Phase 1 - Lexus
S7ICKIVIAN - Phase 1

[RESERVED FOR LIST]

Old 06-20-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to get mine in!!!!! Jump on this group buy everyone.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda pushing everything out a bit quick no?? jk

good product I've had mine for about 2 months ish
Old 06-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
subbed
X2
Old 06-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
ModernPopeye is on a distinguished road

Navy:
ModernPopeye's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'ed
Old 06-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
So the red TRD button is $200 more? Damn.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #9

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
So the red TRD button is $200 more? Damn.
Thats what i thought, and thats just because it is TRD...roflmao, and from japan.... I am not making any money on that thing, its just rare.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #10

Air Force:
Bump? Wow, the demand for this was SUPER high, I could not keep up, then...nothing. Lol guess my weekend is going to be easy
Old 06-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #12

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Cool idea, would be really sweet if you could get the key fob where you do not even need to put the key in the ignition, i hope to see this in the works
With phase 2 you don't need to have the keys inthe the ignition. Just leave then in your pocket. Like the original post said, fully keyless
Old 06-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #14

Air Force:
That is a negative, part of phase 3 that I am working on is automated entry as well
Old 06-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a GREAT offer. Moneyblind has spent a lot of time and energy getting this right. You wont find a better price for a kit like this.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #17
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
So many mods, so little moniez.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #18
Chance90 is on a distinguished road
Chance90's Tacoma Gallery
Great price for all the R&D I'd assume this took. I'll be glad to throw some money down for this once it progresses to the Key-fob only entry and ignition. Nissan has done this with their cars & SUVs as well and it's quite the system if you ask me.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
what came in the mail today....

Push start button came in today eBay ftmfw ()

used a hole saw to drill this out:

and....
http://youtu.be/dDNYfLGqn-g

special thanks to my boy moneyblind for this!!!

any questions???