Due to alot of inquiries, and the way TW does business, I am going to be doing a group buy! It allows me to concentrate my workload in burst rather than spread out! Which is awesome for you! Cheaper
PHASE 1 (This requires a spare key, or the keys to be in the ignition)
1-5 People -- $125
6-10 People --$120
11-15 People -- $115
20+ -- $105
30+ -- $95
PHASE 2 (NO KEYS REQUIRED! I have this installed in my truck!)
1-5 People -- $200
6-10 People --$195
11-15 People -- $190
20+ -- $180
30+ -- $170
GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY!
Thats right! I am giving away a unit for every 10! Therefore, if the groupbuy gets 11; I will give away 1 unit. If the groupbuy gets 21 sales, I will give away TWO units!
How this works, Once everyone is paid up; I will ONLY count the people that has PAID. No exceptions. No promises. Since I am giving away units I cannot afford to wait for money. If there are 22 people PAID up, I will hold a drawing, either electronically or manually (I will record it for authenticity). The winners of the drawings will then have there money REFUNDED! Even if its a phase 2 kit
NOTICE: Upgraded buttons are not eligible for giveaway. If you win the drawing, and have an upgraded button, I will refund the price of the kit and not the button.
Additional Goodies for you
1. If the majority of kits (Greater than 80%) sold are Phase 2; I will take an additional 5$ off!
Example: If 18 people order Phase 2, and 3 people order phase 1. Thats 21 units sold. The people getting phase 2 would pay $175 (Instead of $180). The people buying phase one would pay $100 ! (Instead of $105.
2. The faster you pay up once the list is made...the better; I will be making the kits in order from when the payment was received.
3. You CAN upgrade the buttons; However, this will delay the making of your kit a little bit; Here are prices for the buttons, refer to the Push Start Thread for pictures:
Silver Lexus Style Button: Add $50
Red TRD Button(This comes from Japan, and as such might take up to 14 days just to ship to me, then transit time.): $200
S2000 Button: Add $50
Important Information READ THIS SECTION IF NOTHING ELSE
I have been OVERWHELMED with questions, comments, and inquiries about this setup. Please follow this list to simplify your process.
1. Read this for the majority of questions:
2. I will be making these, by hand, and individually. They will be made in the order payment was received, and as such, there may be a delay between paying and receiving. I am in the military, and I am human, and as such I need to sleep sometime
3. FIRST GEN TACOMAS ARE WELCOME TO ORDER! I have a test truck here at my Base (I am Air Force) and will be able to make kits for first gen's as well
4. This kit does NOT interfere with Alarm's!
5. If you have remote start installed, It is possible to hook the phase 1 kit up with the remote start's bypass module to get a free upgrade to phase 2. If this statement confused you, order a phase 2. If you are knowledgable in electronics and the remote starting system, get a phase 1 as it will be cheaper for you in the end. I will NOT assist in converting phase 1 to phase 2 with another remote start system. (Too many systems, too many options, too many things could go wrong if I tell you the wrong information)
6. Due to being an E3; I do not have the cashflow to carry stock. I will place the order for supplies at the conclusion of the group buy, and get started ASAP! I have enough supplies currently to get a good start, but in terms of full disclosure; I do NOT carry parts in excess.
X. This list may be updated at any point if I left something out, encounter issues, or someone else deems it necessary.
IMAGE FROM GOOGLE
Image from google
Image from google
This is a lexus style button, installed in a customers truck! Looks amazing!
If anything is left unclear, Please ask! Now lets get those trucks into the 21st century!