Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BHLM Morimoto Projectors -- Slick!

Old 06-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
moneyblind's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM Morimoto Projectors -- Slick!

I have my old headlights for sale; They have Morimotto projectors, Gatlin Shrouds, BHLM is done. These look pretty good, but I like mine on my truck better!

This is for the headlights ONLY. No ballasts, HID's (Takes DS2), or bulbs.

There are a couple of things to note;

There is a small crack in the shroud, along the edge;

There are a couple of spots around the edges where you can tell it bumped when putting it back together; But you have to be very close and looking for it. The paint job is fair, not grand, (I am not a painter) But I definantly put some time into it

No...It was not plasti-dipped; I know there is a can in the pic, but I just did my wheel caps :P

Because They are not flawless; I am only asking 275 for them. They are just taking up room, and since I live in the dorms....I dont have room to spare lol

Shipping at buyers expense. Last time a similar item was up, they went for $400 I think that's pretty ridiculous.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I would jump on these... But I would be in trouble with a 3rd set of headlights in the house. Sucks you live in the dorms man, I remember those days.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I would jump on these... But I would be in trouble with a 3rd set of headlights in the house. Sucks you live in the dorms man, I remember those days.
HAHA, do et :P

I am due out of the dorms next month, are you at scott?
Old 06-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyblind View Post
HAHA, do et :P

I am due out next month, are you at scott?
McConnell. Been here coming on 10 years. Not really ever "here" though. Just put on Tech in May.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #5

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
McConnell. Been here coming on 10 years. Not really ever "here" though. Just put on Tech in May.
Congrats mate! Shooting for retirement then :P Good luck with all that (I retire next year
Old 06-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #6

Air Force:
Bump
Old 06-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Mazzive is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Mazzive's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 06-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #8

Air Force:
Received and responded!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #9

Air Force:
Lots of PM's, no takers. Last set of these sold for 400.....
Old 06-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
If I could sell my taillights n radio id buy em from u
Old 06-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #11
deanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant future

deanbhula1's Tacoma Gallery
Give u 150 lol
Old 06-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #12

Air Force:
Bump. Get rid of these things.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #14

Air Force:
Shameless bump, make me an offer?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #15
Reklaw31 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ron
Reklaw31's Tacoma Gallery
I live right by deatin, I'd like to take a look next week if you still have them. You on hurlburt?

Pm sent.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #16

Air Force:
That is right buddy hurlburt.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #17
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean you bumped it whil eputting it back together? The glue?
Old 06-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #18

Air Force:
Nope, the black paint, bumped on the plastic, causing it to smudge and show
Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #19

Air Force:
Payday bump