LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

sub box and amp $100

Old 06-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
sub box and amp $100

I have a sub box with an amp for sale. Box is loaded with two 10" Audio Pipes, amp is a 2000 watt Power Acoustik silver edition. Both function flawlessly. I had them in my last truck that was totaled, and I never put them in my new truck. I have no need for these anymore, thats why the low price..Just want them to go to good use instead of sitting here. Box could use a recovering. $100, im tired of tripping over them

Specs on the amp;
Width 20.7 in .
Depth 11.7 in .
Height 2.3 in .
Audio System.
Response Bandwidth 10 - 30000 Hz .
Signal-To-Noise Ratio 97.0 dB .
Continuous Power / Channel Qty 370 Watts x 2 .
Amplifier Output 2-channel .
High Level Inputs Yes .
Crossover Active crossover .
Low Pass Frequencies 40 - 120 Hz .
High Pass Frequencies 150 - 1500 Hz .
Bass Boost Frequency 40 Hz .
Bass Boost Gain 0 to +18dB .
Output Power / Total 2000.0 Watt .
Amplifier Class Class AB .
Distortion Factor 0.02% .
Amplifier Output Details 450.0 Watt - 2.0 Ohm - 2.0 channel(s) , 900.0 Watt - 4.0 Ohm - 1.0 channel(s) , 370.0 Watt - 2.0 channel(s) .
Additional Features Platinum-plated connectors .
Connections.
Connector Type 1.0 x Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) , 1.0 x Speakers input ( RCA phono x 2 ) , 1.0 x Speakers output , 1.0 x Audio line-out .

Old 06-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Bump..id like it gone this weekend
Old 06-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was local I'd be all over this! GLWS!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #5
merlan is on a distinguished road
merlan's Tacoma Gallery
hey if this was on ebay i would buy it or if i could pay u with paypal i got $100 for it .
Old 06-24-2012, 05:40 AM   #6
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Im not shipping it either lol way to heavy
Old 06-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #7
mxpilot has a spectacular aura aboutmxpilot has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Where in NJ?
Old 06-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
I got fisted

Firefighter:
ocean county. Willing to trade also.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #9
I got fisted

Firefighter:
SOLD!

Someone got a hell of a deal.