1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2001 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab SR5 - Great Condition

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mrbaseball, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Jan 1, 2009 at 3:55 PM
    mrbaseball

mrbaseball [OP] New Member

Member:
    Melbourne, Florida
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma SR5
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab SR5
    Miles: 122,222
    Engine: 2.4L 4 Cylinder
    Drivetrain: Automatic 2WD
    Color: Silver
    Interior: Grey cloth
    AC: Working great and COLD!!
    Goodies: Bedliner, Drawtite Chassis Hitch, Pioneer CD/MP3 Player w/ Remote
    Tires: BFG Trail TA 90% treadlife left with a warranty from BJs Wholesale Club

I am the second owner, the first owner is my best friend's dad who is a radiation physicist. Truck was serviced by Toylex Performance in Rockledge, FL. less than 6 months ago, had all the fluids flushed and brakes, engine, etc inspected. Documented. Oil changed every 4k, Toyota OEM Filter used.

Blemishes: The main problem is a oblivious old-fogie plowed into it in the Albertsons parking lot leaving a nice dent in the lower bed panel behind the passenger rear tire. I was quoted $500 to fix it. I was going to pull it out myself and save the money, but never got around to it. A few misc scuffs around the bed from tie straps, few more on the front bumper and tailgate. Nothing major other than the fogie dent. Interior is in great condition.

I should also mention that i used this truck for towing as it is rated for up to 5500lbs. I have a 14' cargo trailer that i loaded down quite frequently to drive around town. Will pull jetskis, small boats or other trailers just fine.

In conclusion i loved this truck, but I need something bigger for towing my toys around. Take care of it and it will last forever.

Asking $5,300
    Call Matt
    321-431-9791
    mattechenterprises@gmail.com

PICS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]