Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Softopper 5' (for 2nd or 1st gen)

Old 06-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Softopper 5' (for 2nd or 1st gen)

making new thread.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a flush fit for a 2nd Gen?
Old 06-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
I want one of these so badly-- the new prices are crazy-- and I'm in Oakland!

My truck has a regular bed, though.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it foo!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
I want one of these so badly-- the new prices are crazy-- and I'm in Oakland!

My truck has a regular bed, though.
How much are they now?

Regular bed is 5'. Long bed is 6'
Old 06-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #6

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Keep it foo!
Lol. Dude I haven't used it since last time I went to Tahoe. And I won't be
Making the NorCal trip after all. I was planning on camping a lot. But it hasn't been going that way.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
How much are they now?

is the ext cab 5 foot or bigger? man if i weren't saving for vacation I would love to have this thing!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #8
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't you be closer!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
I say keep it.. how much space is it taking up?
Old 06-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
Is it a flush fit for a 2nd Gen?
Softopper did not change anything for the 2nd gen except length. The width is the same, so on our beds it sets in some. You will have 2 or 3 inches of bedrail cap exposed.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
I say keep it.. how much space is it taking up?
x2. Keep it.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much are they now?

Sorry, meant I have an AC, not DC.

I think it's $650 for a new 6' plus shipping?
Old 06-27-2012, 03:32 PM   #13
soft tacos is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerry
soft tacos's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one used and he disassembled it and wrapped it like a burito. Shipping was only 35 bucks. You may want to look into shipping that way. eveyone else was tring to ship the rails assembled and shipping was around 100 bucks.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
Tacoma Susp. Confuses Me
e34croak is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
e34croak's Tacoma Gallery
Still Available?
Old 06-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft tacos View Post
I bought one used and he disassembled it and wrapped it like a burito. Shipping was only 35 bucks. You may want to look into shipping that way. eveyone else was tring to ship the rails assembled and shipping was around 100 bucks.
X2. I just bought a used one as well, from Ohio to eastern Pa it ran me a little over $100 for shipping. He didn't break it down completely so it was oversized.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #16

EMS:
Bump still available
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #17
prestige894 is on a distinguished road
prestige894's Tacoma Gallery
Do this fit 2nd g.. access cab?.... if so... how about $400. shipped.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #18

EMS:
Not sure. It comes down to the size of your bed size.

you guys with 6' beds there is a soft topper in the 1st gen b/s/t section. All you will need is to buy the clips from soft topper for second gens. $25-30

And his price is $350+shipping.
Link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...8-xtracab.html
Old 07-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #19

EMS:
Old 07-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #20

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...All you will need is to buy the clips from soft topper for second gens. $25-30
TY, I didn't know that!