Notices

Weathertech Special

Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #81
JDM is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
JDM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBurrito07 View Post
$160 delivered is an incredible deal. Definitely jump on this asap if you are on the edge
I should have listened to your advice!

Ordered with Scott today and the price has unavoidably jumped to $170 shipped. Still better than other distributors, so I grabbed a set.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #82
stickbow is on a distinguished road

stickbow's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a set of front and backs today from Scott. $170 for both shipped. Best price available. They were out and have to order them, but he still thought I should get them by the end of next week. Hope I like them!
Old 09-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #83
BrttClne22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Britt
BrttClne22's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if the front floorboard shape on a 99 is the same as a 01-04? I would think it would be but they don't list the laser fit mats as available for a 99 on their site
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #84
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Put a order in for mine and my girls truck. Thanks Scott
Old 10-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #85
stickbow is on a distinguished road

stickbow's Tacoma Gallery
Scott hooked me up with front and backs for my truck. Got them in less than a week at a great price. My first set of weathertechs. The fit is awesome!
Old 10-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #86
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have returned a PM asking for a paypal invoice for front and rear mats but have received no response since.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #87
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to put these in my wife's Sienna, do you have access to other weathertech products? She drives a 2011
Old 10-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #88
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Got a response and sent payment.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:40 PM   #89
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I'd love to put these in my wife's Sienna, do you have access to other weathertech products? She drives a 2011

I got the floor mats and rain guards for my taco and my girls Tahoe from Scott.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #90
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Still offering the same sale. Great prices are just a PM or call away.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #91
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a set for my girlfriends corolla. Great deals! Free bump to take advantage of last minute cyber monday deals!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:04 PM   #92
DaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaniCucu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danielle
DaniCucu's Tacoma Gallery
Your PM isn't Working TAOScott
Old 01-24-2014, 09:31 AM   #93
johnmx854 is on a distinguished road
johnmx854's Tacoma Gallery
Yea pm isn't working I just tried also
Old 01-24-2014, 11:36 AM   #94
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
Tapping the brakes and pulling the handle on the ejector seat here folks. Moving on to something different for a while. Not sure who to point you to for future sales, but who knows ... I may surface on the horizon someday.

Thanks for all the orders guys, its been real.

I'm out .. sales hat is now off, and the total nobody hat is going on.
Looks like Scott is no longer the contact for truckaddons.com

I would give them a call an they will most likely still honor the discount he was giving.

FYI I picked up my set from Scott for $160 shipped, so I would start there.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:42 AM   #95
Bosshoag is on a distinguished road

Name: Mr. Doogan
Bosshoag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
Looks like Scott is no longer the contact for truckaddons.com

I would give them a call an they will most likely still honor the discount he was giving.

FYI I picked up my set from Scott for $160 shipped, so I would start there.
Thanks Pistol Pete. I was pretty bummed when my PM didn't go through. Really looking forward to finding a deal on these.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:45 PM   #96
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Front Double: 444531
Rear Double: 440213
Pm me with quote plz. And yes issues with the messaging for him as well
Old 02-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #97
cadeucsb is on a distinguished road
cadeucsb's Tacoma Gallery
Just FYI...i ordered a set from Scott in early January (paid via Paypal). Shipped the wrong part# for my truck. TruckAddons authorized a return direct to manufacturer and stated they would refund my paypal once the manufacturer received the part. Weathertech received it 1/28/14 and now I cant get a response from anyone at truckaddons.com (scott doesnt use PM and their phone is broken).

They 1-800 number is busy, their returns department wont respond (Randy Foley returns@truckaddons.com) and Paypal states its not a disputable payment.

So it appears they ripped me off.

P.S Scott has been great and left the company a while back.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #98
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
That's some bs right there. Glad I never ordered.