Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ All Pro IFS Skid plate $175

Old 06-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ All Pro IFS Skid plate $175

UPDATE, SKID PLATE SOLD

****SOLD***** mods please delete.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good price......I love this skid!

Bump for you!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
That's a good price......I love this skid!

Bump for you!
Thanks! $175!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #5

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainprimat2 View Post
I would love it if you shipped to NY, 11946
I will try to sell local and if I don't get any takers I'll have you on the list first.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
rstuart is on a distinguished road
Name: rstuart
rstuart's Tacoma Gallery
Is this available still, I am in Lancaster just north of you
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #7

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstuart View Post
Is this available still, I am in Lancaster just north of you
Sure is.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If everyone else falls through I will take it and pay for shipping and Modestly for your time doing so.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #9

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
If everyone else falls through I will take it and pay for shipping and Modestly for your time doing so.
Noted.