Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AmsOil

Old 06-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
AmsOil

You need anything that has to do with oil. I got it!!!

Amsoil is 100% synthetic Oil. Also they set the mark for all other synthetic Oil.

-Oil -From 3k Change to Once a Year change
-Gear oil
-Fuel / Oil / Gear Treatments
-Oil / Air Filters

How to Order
1. Tell me what you need to order
2. Pay
3. Then place order
4. Pickup or wait for your delivery.

Call............(619)922-4383..............Cash or Paypal.......Pickup / Meet Somewhere
Text...........(619)922-4383..............Cash or Paypal.......Pickup / Meet Somewhere
E-Mail.........M.leBlanc89@yahoo.com...Cash or Paypal.......Pickup / Meet Somewhere

You Can also this link. DON'T GO STRAIGHT TO AmsOil..com USE LINK.
http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/def...spx?zo=5093789 ......Credit Card.......Ship To Your Door

Website is almost up. Here is the link.

Synthetics4Life.com

Preferred Customer (PC)
$10. 6 months
$20 1 Year
You get 20-25% off Everything!!!!
PM me or call to Become PC or use the link below
http://www.amsoil.com/catalog.aspx?s...=50&zo=5093789

Why AMSOIL?
  • World's first API-qualified synthetic motor oil
  • Leader in synthetic lubricant technology
  • The only 25,000-mile oil
The introduction of the world's first synthetic motor oil to meet American Petroleum Institute service requirements in 1972 set all-new standards for motor oil quality. AMSOIL synthetic motor oil outperformed conventional petroleum motor oils on all counts. It was clear from the start that this innovative product would play a major role in engine performance and engine life.
AMSOIL has remained steadfast in its commitment to quality and precision lubricant engineering, leading the charge over the past four decades with many industry firsts. This quality-first commitment has driven the introduction of numerous synthetic lubricants, premium filtration technologies and fuel additives that provide tangible, real-world value.

Why Synthetics?
  • Superior wear protection
  • Excellent fuel economy
  • Outstanding extreme-temperature performance
Conventional lubricants are refined from crude oil. Contaminating elements such as sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen and metal components such as nickel or vanadium are inherent to crude oil and cannot be completely removed through the refining process. The oil refining process separates the various types of molecules in the oil by weight, leaving molecules similar in weight but dissimilar in structure.
Synthetic lubricants, on the other hand, are chemically engineered to form pure lubricants. Synthetic lubricants contain no contaminants or molecules that don't serve a designed purpose. They are made from molecules that are saturated with a higher percentage of carbon-hydrogen bonds, leaving fewer sites to which other, harmful molecules can attach and attack the molecular composition of the oil. In addition, their smooth, uniform lubricating molecules slip easily across one another. In short, synthetics' versatility and pure, uniform molecular structure impart properties that provide superior friction-reduction, optimum fuel efficiency, maximum film strength and extreme-temperature performance conventional lubricants just can't touch.

Why Now?
  • Automakers are moving up to synthetics
  • Helps vehicles last longer
  • Saves time & money
Automakers are moving up to synthetics.

Modern engine technology is placing more burden on motor oils. Vehicle manufacturers are under tremendous pressure to provide fuel-efficient vehicles that produce fewer emissions than their predecessors. They employ a variety of techniques to improve efficiency and reduce emissions, and nearly all of them negatively impact motor oil. Engines are smaller, yet produce more power. They often rely on turbos or unique fuel injection systems that can increase the amount of contaminants introduced into the oil. Synthetic lubricants contend with these additional stresses better than conventional lubricants. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants deliver the robust film strength, extreme-temperature protection and maximum fuel efficiency automakers are looking for.
AMSOIL synthetic lubricants help vehicles last longer.

AMSOIL synthetic motor oils help engines run at peak efficiency. Their pure, uniform molecular structure results in maximum friction reduction and outstanding wear protection. Lubricated components move more freely and remain closer to like-new condition, longer.
AMSOIL synthetic lubricants save time and money.

AMSOIL synthetic lubricants deliver outstanding protection and extended service life. Fewer oil changes to perform, less oil to buy and reduced overall maintenance costs.
Using AMSOIL synthetic lubricants can help the environment.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Can you give us an idea on prices......engine/gear oil?
Old 06-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't this be setup in the Vendor sections?
Old 06-27-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
AMSOIL!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #5

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Can you give us an idea on prices......engine/gear oil?
I can post some prices. But I have some many different kinda of oil/ gear oil. If you follow the link it gives u my stuff.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
I can post some prices. But I have some many different kinda of oil/ gear oil. If you follow the link it gives u my stuff.
Ya, I checked 5w30 full synthetic and I can get Mobile 1 at Costco cheaper.

Was just curious?
Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #10

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Ya, I checked 5w30 full synthetic and I can get Mobile 1 at Costco cheaper.

Was just curious?
I have 3 different kinds of 5w30. The sig series 25,000 miles, XL series 10,000 miles, also the OE series 6,000 miles.

If I remember right mobile 1 last 7,000 miles.

Also AmsOil is only full synthetic.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:26 PM   #12
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can set u up as a PC. Under me and u will have your prices.but before that I need some sales from you so I know that you are a preferred customer.
?????

All I have to do to become a PC is send Amsoil $10 and I don't have to deal with a dealer. Direct sales at PC prices for 6 months. Stock up and let the PC expire for 2 years, lather, rinse, repeat.
No need for the MLM religion.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have 3 different kinds of 5w30. The sig series 25,000 miles, XL series 10,000 miles, also the OE series 6,000 miles.

M1 has an EP that'll do 15k, but the standard M1 is just fine for as long as Blackstone says it's good (which has been as long as 10k in my experience, I've never pushed it longer even though Blackstone said it was good).

If I fuck up my engine running the Sig series to 25k, is Amsoil going to replace it? Didn't think so.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #14

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
?????

All I have to do to become a PC is send Amsoil $10 and I don't have to deal with a dealer. Direct sales at PC prices for 6 months. Stock up and let the PC expire for 2 years, lather, rinse, repeat.

Yes you are 100% correct. If you like to become a PC you can use my dealer ZO number 5093789.

Also you can also use my ZO number if you would like to be comes a dealer for; your self.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #15

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
M1 has an EP that'll do 15k, but the standard M1 is just fine for as long as Blackstone says it's good (which has been as long as 10k in my experience, I've never pushed it longer even though Blackstone said it was good).

If I fuck up my engine running the Sig series to 25k, is Amsoil going to replace it? Didn't think so.
Don't get me wrong m1 is good oil also. But I was just saying in general that amsoil last longer if u pay more.

No oil company will fix your motor. Well I have seen the valvoline have some warranty thing.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #16

Quote:
No oil company will fix your motor. Well I have seen the valvoline have some warranty thing.
Mobil-1 claims warranty as well, but they also say that if you are still under the factory warranty, to stick with factory intervals.
So there's not a chance that Mobil will cover you during the factory warranty... I'm just waiting to hear of an actual claim out of factory warranty.

But I suspect that it won't happen because in general, people who are going to invest in synthetic are going to be more aware of their maintenance needs and catch issues before they become problems.

Likewise, the guy with the picture of his wife and kids taped over the cluster and "idiot lights" is not likely to be buying Mobil-1 unless Jiffy Lube is having a sale on it.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #17

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mobil-1 claims warranty as well, but they also say that if you are still under the factory warranty, to stick with factory intervals.
So there's not a chance that Mobil will cover you during the factory warranty... I'm just waiting to hear of an actual claim out of factory warranty.

But I suspect that it won't happen because in general, people who are going to invest in synthetic are going to be more aware of their maintenance needs and catch issues before they become problems.

Likewise, the guy with the picture of his wife and kids taped over the cluster and "idiot lights" is not likely to be buying Mobil-1 unless Jiffy Lube is having a sale on it.
I really didn't know of that warranty..
Old 06-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its a Group III/IV synthetic, just as Mobil 1 is. That means, its a "Man Made" oil using dyno oil as a base and chemically modified petroleum components rather than whole crude oil.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #20
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
?????

That's what I did years ago and keep it up since I've used Amsoil for 20 years now. Great products. It was the only thing that kept my VDubs running and cool.
Great investment if you use their products; the PC that is.