LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1.5" Wheel adapters

Old 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1.5" Wheel adapters

SOLD

Selling a set of four 1.5" thick wheel adapters (spacers). I ran these on my truck for roughly 4 years. They are 6 x 5.5 and lug centric. All of the acorn lug nuts are included.

Asking $75 plus shipping.

I can't remember where I got them from but I think it was All-Pro. I know for sure they are billet aluminum. I never had a single issue running them, no vibrations. They are a little dirty but could probably look like new with some hard scrubbing or light sanding.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysville06 View Post
Willing to trade? Brand new fly fishing rod with reel
Already have a fly rod, sorry.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
where were you a month ago?! i payed like 150-160 for new ones.. same exact ones haha o well.
GLWS
Old 06-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
where were you a month ago?! i payed like 150-160 for new ones.. same exact ones haha o well.
GLWS
My bad, they've just been sitting in the garage for about a year too.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
My bad, they've just been sitting in the garage for about a year too.

haha of course.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysville06 View Post
are these hub or lug centric?? they look hub centric
Yup, lug centric as he said. ^^^
Really doesn't matter, you can use lug centric with hub centric wheels as long as you bolt the adapters on properly. I ran them for years with my stock hub centric wheels with no issue.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #11

Yeah I have lug centric. No vibes at all
Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
Maysville06 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Bruce
Maysville06's Tacoma Gallery
you've got the same year model as me... you happy with yours?? no need for new leg nuts or anything?? i have the TRD sprort rims...
Old 06-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
no...they will be fine...
Old 06-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #16
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
can you check shipping to 91915?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #17

Complete bolt on. Completely fine with everything. I have 265/70 r17