Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: 2011 DCSB 4x4 SR5 6 speed

Old 06-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: 2011 DCSB 4x4 SR5 6 speed

Has about 18500 miles on it. TRD shifter. Goodyear 235/85/16 Duratracs. Softopper. All-pro bolt on sliders. Amsoil front to rear. Rear leaf TSB. (photos are before TSB) Weathertech floor liners and side window deflectors. USA Toy I-pod adaptor. Otherwise stock. This is only a feeler. I'm thinking $28,500 just because of the accessories and it's a solid truck. I'm looking to scale back expenses. My loss could be your gain.

Lug nuts are now black from Wheelers and I have their superbumps for the front that are not installed. I have the stock chrome grill that I took off it @ 200 miles. This grill is from a 2010 single cab.

Also have a one piece Tom Woods driveshaft that is not installed and that will go with it. The driveshaft is setup for a 2 inch lift and was gonna be used if I put an OME lift on it. Located @ 28801

The bad? I hit a flag pole with rear bumper at the beach last year so it's dented. And I need to wash it. And the mud flaps are gone. Otherwise very clean.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Forgot, or best offer.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #3
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
i want this so bad, exactly what im looking for but i dont have that kind of monies
Old 06-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck with the sale. I don't think you're asking price is too far off. I think the bumper is a non-issue considering the buyer can pick up another for next to nothing on eBay. Hope it works out for you.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
Coast Guard:
Thanks. I have only put it here cause honestly I love it. Would rather keep it in the family here on TW. Maybe it will work out.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:36 AM   #6
Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
i want this so bad, exactly what im looking for but i dont have that kind of monies
It looks like you already have almost the same truck?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallygater View Post
It looks like you already have almost the same truck?
i want a double cab in stick, very hard to find. My access in stick was difficult and i have had zero luck locating a double
Old 06-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
Coast Guard:
Quote:
i want a double cab in stick, very hard to find. My access in stick was difficult and i have had zero luck locating a double
I know I had to search for this one. Finally found it here at a dealer. Couldn't pass it up.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallygater View Post
I know I had to search for this one. Finally found it here at a dealer. Couldn't pass it up.
so im still searching drove an automatic for a little while and almost lost my mind
Old 06-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #10
Coast Guard:
Quote:
so im still searching drove an automatic for a little while and almost lost my mind
well I said best offer.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:56 AM   #11
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, GLWS!