Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Aux / Fog switch and Toyota Emblem From an FJ

Old 07-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
Aux / Fog switch and Toyota Emblem From an FJ

I was going to use these for a project, but will never get around to it. I am in socal for local pickup and accept gift paypal or USPS money orders.

FJ Lighted Aux lamp switch (comes with connector housing) PT297-35070-AS - $42 shipped

"TOYOTA" Emblem from older FJ that I had mounted on my Grill. I sanded down the original mounting post on the back so that I could mount it flush. I had no issues using 3m doublesided foam tape (red backing), but you can also drill holes into it to secure it if you like. approx 2.5" high and 14" wide - SOLD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...O/IMG_0886.jpg
Old 07-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the switch

Ship to Canada via USPS for the price advertised ?
Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
2nd in line for switch
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
FJ Lighted Aux lamp switch (comes with connector housing) PT297-35070-AS - $42 shipped SOLD