LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Exhaust System for 05+ tacoma

Old 01-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust System for 05+ tacoma

Allright Guys and Girls. Ive got a complete exhaust system that came off my 2008 toyota tacoma regular cab 4x2. im going to sell it because I recently purchased a catback system for my truck. The exhaust has less than 10,000 miles on it. here are the pics. the going price for this exhaust from Toyota is about $349. im selling this item for $250 OBO. please PM me for shipping prices and if you are interested. I had to cut this exhaust to get it out from under the truck. However, it can be fixed by simply adding a Sleeve AKA reducer adapter to the end of the pipe. it can be welded together, or, it can be fit rogether with the use a clamp. All can be found at an Auto parts store.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
Westdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Frankie
Westdog976's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
Allright Guys and Girls. Ive got a complete exhaust system that came off my 2008 toyota tacoma regular cab 4x2. im going to sell it because I recently purchased a catback system for my truck. The exhaust has less than 10,000 miles on it. here are the pics. the going price for this exhaust from Toyota is about $349. im selling this item for $250 OBO. please PM me for shipping prices and if you are interested. I had to cut this exhaust to get it out from under the truck. However, it can be fixed by simply adding a Sleeve AKA reducer adapter to the end of the pipe. it can be welded together, or, it can be fit rogether with the use a clamp. All can be found at an Auto parts store.

i got mine out from under my truck without cutting! hmmm what was blocking you from removing the exhaust in one piece?
Old 01-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #3
gtz85350 is on a distinguished road
gtz85350's Tacoma Gallery
is this the standard exhaust or the TRD one?
Old 01-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #4
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westdog976 View Post
i got mine out from under my truck without cutting! hmmm what was blocking you from removing the exhaust in one piece?
well the way we did it. we put it up on some rhino ramps and we took a jack and put the jack under the axel. we could have done it with out cutting i guess. However,this did not affect the performance of the exhaust system itself. but my friend decided to get the electric saw and cut it. plus the fact that the regular cab had a little bit different set up than the double cab.

and no, it is just a stock factory exhaust kit.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #5

BUMP

Price reduction $200
Old 01-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
shouldnt have cut it
Old 01-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #7

120$ i dont want this thing in my garage anymore