Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 2005 Access Cab 4x4 59,300mi

Old 07-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2005 Access Cab 4x4 59,300mi

Sold!

I am selling my 2005 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 SR5 because I bought a 4runner.

Mechanical:

This truck is in excellent mechanical condition and has had all the routine maintenance performed on schedule. I have kept a book documenting all maintenance and I will pass it along to the buyer.
I commute to and from work on a motorcycle, so this truck has relatively low miles at 59,300. Most of these miles are highway miles.

The truck has been lifted .85" in the front using bilstein 5100's that were put on at 50,700mi. This gives the truck a nice level stance.

The tires are Hankook Dynapro MT 265/70/17 and were put on the truck at 44,200 miles. They still have a lot of life left.

Interior:
I would rate the interior of this truck at about 90%. These carpets and floor mats are clean and free of stains. The seats and door panels are also clean and free of stains. The dashboard and all plastics are in great condition because the truck rarely sees the sun and I use meguires UV blocker/conditioner. The truck is always garaged and I mostly drive it at night (when I don't like riding my motorcycle.) The biggest flaws of the interior are some scratches in the plastic around the back seats and on the back door panels. The

Exterior: I would rate the exterior at about 75%. There are some normal dings and scratches and the truck has been in one VERY MINOR accident that resulted in very minor damage just below the passenger side rear door. The damage has never been repaired so you can see it just like it happened. Please look at the pictures for a detail view of the damage.

The "4x4" on the passenger side mud flap some how made contact with the exhaust for an extended time (I don't know how. Maybe I parked on a stick or something that forced the flap up and into the exhaust); anyway, as a result the "4x4" on the flap got burnt off. Please see the pictures to see what I am talking about.

I have waxed the truck a few times since I have owned it, and it rarely sees the sun. So the paint is in good condition.

Price and Location: The KBB price for private party "very good" condition is $16,974.
My truck is in excellent mechanical condition but the body has some flaws.
The price I am asking is $16,000. Tuck is located in Louisiana
I have the title in hand and will need cash or a certified check to make the sale.

Questions and Offers: Please PM me with offers or other private questions; or send them to 2005tacoforsale@gmail.com. General comments and public questions can be asked in the thread itself. Thanks

Please Note***: None of the radio equipment you see on the truck (CB and HAM) will be included with the sale. Also the reverse lights will be taken off as well.

Detail view of damage from accident. Again this is all that happened and it has not been repaired. It was a very minor accident.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
More pictures

Old 07-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
This is how a "For Sale" ad should be! GLWS!
Old 07-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
paul064 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
paul064's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice ad! Nice truck as well. GLWS.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
where in louisiana are you located? PM me if you dont want to put it out in the open
Old 07-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #7
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k20me View Post
This is how a "For Sale" ad should be! GLWS!
x2 very good detail and pics to back it up! My first 2nd gen was a 2005 SR5 AC 4x4, great truck!
Old 07-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
99Tacodriver,

PM sent
Old 07-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #10
Bump
Old 07-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #11
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
bump again for good luck
Old 07-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck! If this had been on the market a year and a half ago I would have snapped it up! GLWS!