LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Not mine CL find

Old 07-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine CL find

Do what you have to do for mods not to close. I'll put price.$ 100000

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...126897541.html
Old 07-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
Do what you have to do for mods not to close. I'll put price.$ 100000

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...126897541.html
For one, if it's not yours, it belongs in the CL finds forum, not BST.

If it's in BST, it needs to be yours, with price, pictures, and location... not just a link to your CL ad.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Mall crawlin like a pro
Old 07-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
gotcha, a regional thing, thanks for the link,

rich, generally i think it's ok to have nonowner CL finds in bst, just my opinion
Old 07-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #7
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
For one, if it's not yours, it belongs in the CL finds forum, not BST.

If it's in BST, it needs to be yours, with price, pictures, and location... not just a link to your CL ad.
Well I did state that I wasnt doing it right..........and its not my CL ad
Old 07-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post

rich, generally i think it's ok to have nonowner CL finds in bst, just my opinion
Yeah just putting it out there for everyone Though there no Info on the truck it looks sick which is why i posted it

Edit: and before some one says something YESSS i know i should of multi quoted
Old 07-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post

they should probably go in Deals/Coupons
Old 07-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Who gives an F.....he's trying to help someone out who may be looking for a truck!

Why's everyone bitching all the time?
Old 07-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #12
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Who gives an F.....he's trying to help someone out who may be looking for a truck!

+1
Old 07-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder what bedsides. Hmmmm.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post

That's what I'm saying but I guess without bitchin life just wouldn't be the same.