Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Viper Alarm/Remote Start - Excellent

Old 07-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
MakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
MakoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Viper Alarm/Remote Start - Excellent

Changing vehicles and had Best Buy properly remove my Viper 5701 Responder LE Alarm/Remote Start from my '11 Taco. Everything functioning as it should. Comes with TWO 2-Way remotes (I paid extra for the 2nd). Both work, though I only used 1 and it shows minimal wear. The 2-Way remote gives you more features than the 1-Way remote (no longer included). I was able to start my truck from my office inside a shopping mall, with my truck parked towards the back of a flat parking lot. Comes with original box (it is slightly dented - Best Buy sold it to me this way) with manuals, etc.

Paid over $400 new (less installation costs) and it was installed for approximately 6 months. Asking $250. PayPal only.

Link for details: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Viper+57...99173000050033
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Viper Alarm/Remote Start - Excellent-viper-alarm.jpg  
Old 07-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
How much did it cost for you to get it installed? If you don't mind me asking.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #3
MakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
MakoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
How much did it cost for you to get it installed? If you don't mind me asking.
All-in, I paid well over $500.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #5
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Good alarm, I have the 5704 its BA