Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock Tacoma Parts for sale

Old 07-13-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Tacoma Parts for sale

I just had my Toytec Ultimate Lift installed along with new leaf packs for the rear, and LR UCAs.

I am selling my stock rear leaf packs, stock UCAs, Bilstein shocks/Struts that came on my Tacoma when I bought it. The front coilovers have a 1.75" spacer on them (mechanic kept in tact). The struts/shocks are not adjustable. The tires I had on them were BFG Rugged Trail 265/70/16 (Approx. 30.6").

Here are the prices that I am selling it for:

1) Both sets of stock rear leaf packs (with U-bolts): $150 (new price for these are approx $240 EA) SOLD!!!!

2) UCAs: $75 obo (we all know that a new set can run you anywhere from $499-$1200)

3) Rear Shocks: $50 obo for the pair (bushings still in them). (a new set like these run $108.00 EA at Autozone)

4)Front Coilovers WITH Spacer lift: $125 obo(a new set of Front struts run $125.99 EA at Autozone. And it does not come with coil springs or a spacer lift. Spacer lift is approx. $100-129.)

Will sell separately or you can buy the whole lot for $225 obo (shipping NOT INCLUDED whether buying individual piece or whole lot). Parts came off of a 2011 Tacoma TX TRD 4x4.

Inbox me if interested!
Day Cowboy
Attached Thumbnails
Stock Tacoma Parts for sale-img_0166.jpg   Stock Tacoma Parts for sale-img_0167.jpg   Stock Tacoma Parts for sale-img_0168.jpg   Stock Tacoma Parts for sale-img_0163.jpg   Stock Tacoma Parts for sale-img_0164.jpg  

Old 07-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
JordanIsWhite is on a distinguished road
Army: Yuma Proving Grounds PC Technician
Name: Jordan
JordanIsWhite's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for awesome prices and a cool dude
Old 07-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Bump
Old 07-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Jordan!
Old 07-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #5

Prices slashed!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:16 AM   #6
Bump for awesome prices!