Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

98 12v cummins 500hp

Old 07-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
98 12v cummins 500hp

well i have a 98 cummins 5 speed manual for sale or trade for a 2nd gen taco.

truck has over 12k in receipts 9700 for performance parts alone.

asking 14500 for the truck cutting to the chase ill take 14 for it thats bottom i will go. i have had people trying to get loans for it but no luck on there end so i figured i would put it on here being im trying to get a taco anyways.

text is best way to reach me 828-292-6215

heres some stuff i can think of off the top of my head

62mm quick spool turbo
4k gov springs
south bend clutch
valves adjusted
smoke screw turned up
timing set at 18
60# valve springs
afe stage 2 intake
pac brake exhaust brake
#100 fuel plate
ats 3 piece manifold

im sure theres other stuff i cant think of

onto the pics!

Old 07-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What is the "smoke screw" and what does it do?
Old 07-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
You from Rawlins? GLWS
Old 07-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
What is the "smoke screw" and what does it do?
smoke screw is a screw on the injection pump which basically allows the injection pump to send out a certain amount of fuel. when you turn the fuel screw/ smoke screw all the way it allows a good amount of more fuel over stock postition to flow through pump. this basicly means more hp. more fuel means more hp if you have enough air to soak up the fuel. and the 62 mm turbo dose a great job at that
Old 07-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #6
diesel tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
You from Rawlins? GLWS
thanks and nahh bud im from granite falls NC
Old 07-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Oh you've got a county 6 WY plate on your truck there. Figured you must be from Rawlins but no worries.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #8
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddicTioN View Post
smoke screw is a screw on the injection pump which basically allows the injection pump to send out a certain amount of fuel. when you turn the fuel screw/ smoke screw all the way it allows a good amount of more fuel over stock postition to flow through pump. this basicly means more hp. more fuel means more hp if you have enough air to soak up the fuel. and the 62 mm turbo dose a great job at that
Should post a sound video of that whistling beast GLWS
Old 07-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
diesel tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Oh you've got a county 6 WY plate on your truck there. Figured you must be from Rawlins but no worries.
yea haha i like the WY plates cuz the way they look bad ass haha..
Old 07-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #10
diesel tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Should post a sound video of that whistling beast GLWS
i might if it would help sell her quick haha...and thanks man
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #11
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
If only i could afford the price of the fuel for it
Old 07-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
diesel tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
If only i could afford the price of the fuel for it
it aint to bad i get 18.6 and i have a tendency to wade the creeks a lot so my boots are always wet and heavy! haha
Old 07-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #13
diesel tech

TRUCK SOLD PLEASE DELETE! i can finally get a yoter now!
Old 07-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #14
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
did you ever bring that cummins over near wilkes, nc? i swear ive seen it ridin around somewhere.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
diesel tech

Yea i go to college at wilks bud its there ever thursday and friday
Old 07-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #16
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

My dad works over at wcc so i spend a lot of time over there. i am 100 percent sure thats where ive seen it now.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:51 AM   #17
diesel tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by luco1029 View Post
My dad works over at wcc so i spend a lot of time over there. i am 100 percent sure thats where ive seen it now.
Well i drive a silver 05 taco now its stock right now though
Old 08-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddicTioN View Post
Well i drive a silver 05 taco now its stock right now though
if your taking classes over there now then ill probably see your taco! ill be over there every weekday, and my truck is pretty easy to notice. seeing as im one of the only people who has straight piped a 2 gen, and the only in wilkes! so youll hear me haha
Old 08-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
diesel tech

If it sounds good ima have to do it too! How's the power?
Old 08-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #20

I have noticed a little more low end power when i get on it. What days are you over at wcc and maybe we can talk and ill let you hear my truck?