Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack **Local Pick up Only**

Old 07-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack (05 DC) **Local Deal Only**

**** SOLD to HawksDenn2*****

For Sale is my recently removed Tacoma Roof Rack off my 2005 Double Cab, I want to make this a local deal only... Phoenix Valley.

Looking for $125.00 and your rubber gutter strips.... You need to remove these for installation, so you won't need them and I do.
Had this on my truck for about 10-11 months and have decided I don't use it enough so off it came.

Caveat: When you look at the pics you will see that one of the swivel bolts would not break free for removal. I ended up rounding the star in the center, so I dremeled a straight edge in to try and use a screw driver... no luck. I ended up just leaving the swivel bolt in place and removed the anchor bolts around it. The bolt, swivel arm and roof rack are 100% functional.

Call me or text me for additional info and meet up somewhere in the Valley.

Kevin
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack **Local Pick up Only**-img_0296.jpg   For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack **Local Pick up Only**-img_0294.jpg   For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack **Local Pick up Only**-img_0295.jpg   For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack **Local Pick up Only**-img_0291.jpg   For Sale Tacoma OEM Roof Rack **Local Pick up Only**-img_0292.jpg  

Old 07-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Thanks for the offer in regards to shipping, I think I'm going to hold out for a local sale. Finding a box for this rack would be tough.

Honestly I thought this rack would sell in an hour...
Old 07-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Thanks for the offer in regards to shipping, I think I'm going to hold out for a local sale. Finding a box for this rack would be tough.

Honestly I thought this rack would sell in an hour...
I thought it would sell in 15 mins. Seems like everybody wants one. I know the feeling. Before I got mine I was on here looking everyday till I finally found one. GLWS!!
Old 07-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #6
whopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: wayne
whopper's Tacoma Gallery
It would sale if you would be willing to ship just my two sence
Old 07-15-2012, 06:25 AM   #7
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
Just wrap in bubble paper and fold a cardboard box around it. That's what I do when I sell my spearguns. Let me know if you ship. I'll PayPal now.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #8

Thanks for all the offers to buy with shipping but I'm going to hold out for a local deal.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4 View Post
I thought it would sell in 15 mins. Seems like everybody wants one. I know the feeling. Before I got mine I was on here looking everyday till I finally found one. GLWS!!
and I always saw you looking! I guess we both scored... now i just look to see who's still looking!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #11

Bump for my deal.... Probably going to throw this up on Craigslist tonight if I can't move it to a local TW guy.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #13
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Coming out to San Diego to beat the heat anytime soon? Nice day here at the beach....just saying...
Old 07-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #14

Bump for a weekend sale. Lets get this rack sold... "locally"
Old 07-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
SHIP!!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:22 AM   #17
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
and I always saw you looking! I guess we both scored... now i just look to see who's still looking!
Old 07-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #18

Weekly bump for a local sale.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #19

Price drop for local sale... Now 125.00 and your gutter strips