Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Any after market decks?

Old 01-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
seancanterbury will become famous soon enough

seancanterbury's Tacoma Gallery
Any after market decks?

Lookin for a deck to replace my stock one. I'm willing to pay for it and shipping. Post what you got if you want to make a deal. Thanks guys!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
like a tape deck?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive got my stock 96 tape deck..yup kick it old school, forget these cd's and mp3 players
Old 01-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
seancanterbury will become famous soon enough

seancanterbury's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to get one thats got an auxiliary input for my ipod and a subwoofer output.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancanterbury View Post
I'd like to get one thats got an auxiliary input for my ipod and a subwoofer output.
oooooooo i know what he means, he wants to use one of them new tape adapters u put in the tape deck then plug into those fancy cd players or be a high roller a a M 3 P player. LOL

Gave you a bump.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you can buy this one new for under $200 at crutchfield and they send you the dash kit for free.
Attached Thumbnails
Any after market decks?-8.jpg   Any after market decks?-9.jpg  
Old 01-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
2009Taco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Information Systems Technician, Second Class
2009Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 2009Taco
i have an Eclipse 3100 I am looking to get rid of, $100