Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2007 Limited Tundra, 5.7L 4x4

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: 2007 Limited Tundra, 5.7L 4x4

SOLD

For sale is my 2007 Double-cab Toyota Tundra, Limited, 4x4, 5.7L with 77k miles. I've had it since October 2011 and it's been a great truck and I truly will hate to see it go, but I'm looking to downsize to something without a monthly payment (i.e. Tacoma, back to my first love haha). This truck is amazingly comfortable on the highway and is in great shape! This Tundra is the "Limited" model and it is FULLY loaded. Truck has a clean and clear title.

Features (& factory options):
5.7L engine (381HP / 401 ftlbs TQ)
6-speed automatic transmission
4 wheel drive
10k lb towing capacity
Leather
Power front seats (two captain seats with center console)
Touch-screen navigation
Back-up camera
Sonor backup system
Bed rail system
JBL sound system with subwoofer
Cruise control
Ice-cold AC (and auto-climate control)
Fog lights
Steering wheel audio/voice controls
Built-in bluetooth
HomeLink mirror
Tow package

Upgrades:
Low Range Offroad 3" lift/level kit on front
Line-X spray-in bedliner
Tinted windows
Factory tow mirrors
Rock Warrior 17" wheels (factory Toyota wheels) w/BFG All-Terrain tires with only 10k miles on them
iPod stereo integration
HID projector retrofit headlights
Truxedo LoPro soft tonneau cover (only 7 months old!)
AFE ProDry lifetime air filter
Auxiliary reverse/cargo lights
Color-matched door handles and front grill
HuskyLiner floormats
Firestik AM/FM antenna
LED map, dome and door lights
Yakima landing pads for snowboard/bike rack bars

SOLD

Old 07-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
KB123 is on a distinguished road
KB123's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice ride....If you can find someone that buys it and you're still looking for a first gen Tacoma, check out my posting from 2.25.2012. 2001 Dbl cab with about the same miles and a lot of upgrades courtesy of Toyota. Best thing is the insurance and taxes are super cheap and the payments are ZERO....I'd upgrade, but I'm too vehicle-heavy as is and need the space. My plan was to drive it for another 10~15 years in its current condition but just don't drive it that much. Don't need a barter deal...I've already been offered a bunch of boats, ATV, bikes for it...

Good luck on getting a good deal.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice one OP GLWS or trade, Jim

Old 07-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. GLWS

Old 07-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bump! anyone with an 01-04 Xtra cab V6 MT looking to trade up?

Old 07-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #6

Firefighter:
new price $25,499

Old 07-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #7

Firefighter:
sale pending. anyone in the PNW with a 2001-2004 tacoma, extra cab, 4x4, V6, low miles looking to unload their truck? i will have cash tomorrow night.

Old 07-31-2012, 04:33 PM   #8

Firefighter:
SOLD

Closed Thread