Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Car/Crawler trailer Portland OR

Old 07-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Car/Crawler trailer Portland OR

SOLD Deck is 16ft x 80" wide. solid trailer rewired and new sealed beam lights a couple years ago, ez lube bearing buddys, electric brakes, wood deck has a couple ugly spots but is solid and usable, tires are getting a little old though. tows great I think its rated fot 6000 pounds have title. Asking $1200 obo I would trade for an AR,AK or a damn nice set of 315/75/16s not really much into trades but hit me up. Located in Portland/Gresham Oregon. Pm for number or other details.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
jmoss13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Radio/Sensor Operator
Name: Jeremy
jmoss13's Tacoma Gallery
just what im looking for...wish you were closer
Old 07-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Too bad its not an 18', looking for one of those. GLWS
Are you sure you need 18'? I've hauled an standard cab longbed on it. Come on you want it.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
Are you sure you need 18'? I've hauled an standard cab longbed on it. Come on you want it.
Yeah, We took my truck to Moab earlier this year on a borrowed 16'er and it just barely fit. It hung off the back and was quite a challenge to get the weight balance correct and to tie it down properly.

We made it work, but it was not ideal. If I am going to buy, I think I prefer an 18'er.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Yeah, We took my truck to Moab earlier this year on a borrowed 16'er and it just barely fit. It hung off the back and was quite a challenge to get the weight balance correct and to tie it down properly.

We made it work, but it was not ideal. If I am going to buy, I think I prefer an 18'er.
Maybe the whole trailer was 16' ? Anyway thanks for the bump idk how far you are from me. We can meet up and load your truck to test it. Ive had a standard cab toy and a quad on it.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
Well a guy put a deposit down today. So its sold unless he flakes.