Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole seat covers for Hyundai Genesis

Old 07-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole seat covers for Hyundai Genesis

I'm selling wet okole's for hyundai genesis. was on my brother's 2012 Genesis... see thread here:
http://www.genesisowners.com/hyundai...7921#post97921

"I am selling a USED but LIKE NEW set of seat covers. These were the first ones for the 2012 model and my car was the model for Wet Okole's photos.You can actually find them on their site:

They come with the center console cover as well. These barely have 5k miles on them and the reason for selling is because I'm getting rid of the vehicle. These are the 2 tone colour with half piping and the Genesis logos on the driver seat and the passenger side. They were used for a 2012 Genesis coupe.

oh yea both seat has the pocket installed on the back of the driver and passenger seats.

Serious buyers only, prefer local and cash but will do paypal and shipping on buyer's expense.

$400 (OBO!) picked up or $400 + shipping on buyer's expense "
Old 01-24-2013, 03:49 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I would like those a lot if we still had this...............

........but we don't. GLWS..................