1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2009 Sr5 V6 4x4

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by kilgorextrout, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Jul 23, 2012 at 12:39 PM
    kilgorextrout

kilgorextrout [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    Portland
    Vehicle:
    Pure Awesome
    Hey guys, thought I'd list this here too. Here's the link to my craigslist ad with more photos.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/3131216610.html

2009 Tacoma with only 29,700 miles. 6 speed manual transmission (I found it really difficult to find one of these in black). SR5 (leather shift knob and steering wheel). Never used off-road. Extra cab, 6ft bed.

Backup camera
    Towing package (includes hitch and ball)
    3" Revtek spacer lift (professionally installed, along with new shocks)
    285/75/16 Wrangler Duratracs (almost new) 33"
    Procomp aluminum wheels (frequently out of stock on their site)
    Aftermarket stereo (the stock was awful. Wired to the steering wheel controls)
    TRD short shifter (professionally installed)
    URD true cold air intake
    Aftermarket running boards

Thousands invested in the mods. I have the stock air box, shifter, wheels, and tires - all of which will be included in the sale. Clean carfax available. One small scratch on a back panel, but other than that, the normal minor marks from a vehicle that's been on the road as long as it has that can be buffed out. More photos available upon request (sorry about the hazy few, my camera and the truck need a bath). Email for contact info or call/text 775-815-zero four zero four (old number. I'm in Beaverton). 23,000 OBO (don't low-ball: the dealer offered me 20k without the new rims/tires [1500 alone], and I'm only selling to clear up some student loan debt).

IMG_0859.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top