Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1997 3rd Gen 4runner, 5speed 4x4 41k Miles!

Old 07-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1997 3rd Gen 4runner, 5speed 4x4 41k Miles!

Located in the burbs of chicago.
Contact me at josephkrelle@yahoo.com
Not my daily driver. Super Clean Condition, Paint is great all around.
Brand new FJ cruiser wheels, tires look to be about %80 and a never used matching spare tire. I have no indication that Timing belt/ water pump has been done, no sticker and no records to show it was or was not completed.
Detailed Pictures..
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...le%20Pictures/
Black on Tan
3.4l v6
4x4
41,600 miles
5speed manual transmission
Cloth Seats
Original owner ordered as a Roof rack delete and Towing Delete.
Still has power everything and I added Remote that also controls rear window up and down and simple security.
Remote also controls Remote start panic and locks
Sunroof, pop and slide
Clear corners and head lights, originals included with sale.

Weather tech liners, Stock floor mats still look new!

(does not have elocker)
Clutch in great shape, AC blows Cold, heat works too good!

Small blem on rear bumper, Frame is in great shape. Some small surface rust just starting to pop up on rear of frame and cross rails. Pictures show aftermarket stereo, stock factory toyota radio is in car currently.

Looking to get $10,900 OBO You won't be disappointed!
No trades please. Don't need more cars in the family.
Pictures Present Here:
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...le%20Pictures/

Old 07-28-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
41k miles! wow
Old 07-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #3
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good looking vehicle that I want!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
Toyota Nut

$ price drop...

$9800 with fj wheels.

$9100 with stock wheels tires
Old 08-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
Toyota Nut

3.4 v6
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I've noticed a lot of low mileage 3rd gens floating around lately and find it very unlikely to just 'happen'. There's been talk about people rolling back odo's on these trucks recently. A guy on T4R had to find out the hard way. I'm not accusing you of doing this, or if you're the xx'th owner if you even knew. I wouldn't buy a 3rd gen for any amount that has under 100k miles right now though. GLWS and if a VIN check checks out for everyone, more power to you.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I've noticed a lot of low mileage 3rd gens floating around lately and find it very unlikely to just 'happen'. There's been talk about people rolling back odo's on these trucks recently. A guy on T4R had to find out the hard way. I'm not accusing you of doing this, or if you're the xx'th owner if you even knew. I wouldn't buy a 3rd gen for any amount that has under 100k miles right now though. GLWS and if a VIN check checks out for everyone, more power to you.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery

jk

41k miles. that is sweeeet.
GLWS!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
Rust Framed Tacoma :)
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
I am local to this so if someone wants a second opinion before you fly out o make a long trip I could possibly look it over.

For a 97 that is clean. You can look at the obvious for wear not matching the mileage on a vehicle and that would be the drivers interior section.

Seat looks to have little wear and to be consistent with mileage, door arm rest is good, steering wheel is good, window switches on door look good, etc etc. Brake and accell pedals would be something to look at as well.

GLWS, nice truck