Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free to a good home. Bug deflector x2

Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Free to a good home. Bug deflector x2

I have 2 partially cracked bug deflectors by ERB. Bolt on under the hood. No clips to eat into your hood. Hopefully I can find the plastic bits that go snap on under the hood. Keep you posted if I do or don't find them.

Could probably fix these hoods with some JB weld, epoxy or whatever. (Duct tape)

Buyer pays for shipping and nothing else.

Otherwise they hit the plastic recycling. These things are normally $80-100 bucks.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
For what year truck?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
For what year truck?
I'd assume for his '07...so '05-'09.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #4
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
How much is shipping to 90620?? I might be interested in one...
Old 01-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #5
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
pics please?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Impressive. And yes, it's for 2005+. I have definately found one set of clips. And if you want them, choose how you want them sent. I really dislike UPS, but if you want them sent that way, just be warned UPS rapes you with brokerage fees.

Looks like this on the truck. Excuse the snow.

The white lines are the cracks. Not horrible, possibly repairable.

PLEASE NOTE! I think they may have been cracked in transit. This means that they might sustain more damage to the cracks when put back through the mail. I don't know for sure if they got buggered in the mail or at the warehouse when they were being packaged. But if you do want them please heed this.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:30 AM   #8
Resident Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
How much is shipping to 90620?? I might be interested in one...
Sent you a PM, but I'll put it here too. Fedex says it'll be approx 53.24.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I might want to buy one!
I'm not selling them. You're getting them for free if you want them. You're only paying for shipping to get them from my door to yours.