Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Flowmaster Super 44

Old 07-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Flowmaster Super 44

I have a Flowmaster super 44 w/ a 3" turn down.
Really wanting to trade for a nice magnaflow, aero turbine, borla, TRD, URD ETC.

Only problem with my exhaust is some rust and that the 3" turn down is welded on semi crooked.

I love the way it sounds, just want a change. Let me know what you have and we can work out a deal!

EDIT: Also have other stuff
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-5-spacer.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...floormats.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...me-bumper.html

EDIT: Heres a sounds clip off someone else's truck. Ill get mine up in a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6np0fZfJerg
Old 07-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 07-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you man, I love mine!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
might help to throw a sound clip in there!!

GLWS
Old 07-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
might help to throw a sound clip in there!!

GLWS
Thanks!,
and thanks for the advice. ill get a sound clip up today
Old 07-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
i got 7 magnaflow mufflers sitting in my garage if your interested but im not looking for a trade, im selling. im posting a new thread for them today so you can check it out if you want.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT Flowmaster Super 44-20120727_122212.jpg  
Old 07-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrUnKjU!c3 View Post
i got 7 magnaflow mufflers sitting in my garage if your interested but im not looking for a trade, im selling. im posting a new thread for them today so you can check it out if you want.
well im heading to LA in a week.. How much? PM me
Old 07-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #8

Here's a video of my truck, make sure you put some headphones in for closer sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k81dY...ature=youtu.be
Old 07-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #9
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I just thought I would chime in on the magnaflow muffler. I have dual on my v6 tacoma and just put the 14in magnaflow stainless steel one and its amazing. Not to loud at idle but deff gives a nice deep deep tone when you get on it. I love it. I had a 40 series fm on my truck and this muffler is much better. I have more throttle response and my mpg went up about .5 to 1. Good luck with the sale. Just thought i went give you some advice.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Hey, I just thought I would chime in on the magnaflow muffler. I have dual on my v6 tacoma and just put the 14in magnaflow stainless steel one and its amazing. Not to loud at idle but deff gives a nice deep deep tone when you get on it. I love it. I had a 40 series fm on my truck and this muffler is much better. I have more throttle response and my mpg went up about .5 to 1. Good luck with the sale. Just thought i went give you some advice.
Yeah i want a Magnaflow, ill even throw in a bit of cash to whoever wants to trade
Old 07-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #11

ttt
Old 07-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #12

Bump
Old 07-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
Literally imagined someone just running off with your camera.. Lol. Have the same on my truck and love it
Hahahaha O man that wouldve been funny, but i literally pulled down the driveway and then reversed up haha.
It sounds super ricey, but it sounds way better with headphones. And yeah its a nice deep exhaust
Old 07-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #15

Added more things for trade in the OP