Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

07' Tundra CrewMax 4x4 (lifted and low miles)

Old 07-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
07' Tundra CrewMax 4x4 (lifted and low miles)

I said this truck would be my last vehicle but I lied so here goes: 1st owner was a well off family guy that had this truck as his 3rd vehicle for family trips and stuff so it was hardly ever used. I am the 2nd owner and purchased it in May of 2011 with about 24k miles on it. I do not smoke, have kids, or pets so the interior is immaculate. This truck has never seen any dirt trails or been off road, has never been in a accident and the longest trip I’ve taken in it was L.A. to Vegas twice this year. All the maintenance and modifications have been done by me personally or my guys at work (I work for a Toyota dealership). I have changed the oil using Toyota 0-20w synthetic oil every 3k miles and had all the other fluids (trans, front diff, rear diff, transfer case, coolant) replaced at around 25k miles.

CONTACT INFO
Carlos
818 three, 3, nine-four,0,six,6
cjimen31@gmail.com
Located in 91607
If you’re reading this ad then it’s still up for sale

THE GOOD INFO:
2007 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x4
Miles = 32,053
Title = clean
VIN = 5TBDV58137S478068
Has a lien on it for about $24k last I checked a month ago
Asking $32,500 OBO
I WILL NOT PART OUT SO DON’T ASK

THE BAD INFO:
*lien on the truck for about $24k
*a dent on driver side of the truck bed (caused by my bike pedal)----- see pic
*a dent on the roof caused by object being placed down hard ----- see pic
*2 scratches on the roof ( 1 deep, 1 not so deep) ----see pic

Performance Add-Ons
*AFE cold air intake with about 7k miles on it
*TRD Cat Back exhaust with modified tips made to dump @ rear diff.

Tires
* Hypertech Speedo Calibrator
* Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.5R18 (6mo old and about 7k miles on them)
* Fuel Hostage Wheels machine finish
*Full size spare tire

Suspension
*BDS 4.5 inch lift kit (which is probably more like a 6 inch lift now)
*Icon Coil Overs 6”-7” (part # 58651) with spanner wrench
*Icon 2.5 diameter smooth body rear shocks (part # 57620)
*Icon 1.5” lift rear expansion leaf pack (part # 51200)
*CoachBuilder 2” shackle kit
*Street Taco rear driveshaft bearing drop kit

Miscellaneous
* BestTop Power Running Boards
* Factory satellite radio tuner installed
*Grillcraft upper mesh kit
*2010 Tundra front grill
*Color matching grill surround
*Color matching door handles
*Universal Bed Buddy (for dirt bike tie down points)
*BHLM
*Plug and Play H.I.D. kit for head lights and Fog lights

I am in no hurry to sell the truck so please don’t waste my time with low offers and I am not looking to trade for anything but CASH.

I have no problems with test drives but must have a valid driver’s license (duh) and some proof of financial ability to buy the truck!

I am more than willing to meet you within reasonable distance if you’d like the truck examined independently but you have to be reasonable with time and distance. i work 12hr days.

Title worries; I have sold my last 3 vehicles with liens on them all through my credit union with no problems. The way it works is as follows: If you are paying all cash then you get the title free and clear on the spot. Only other form of payment they will accept is a cashier’s check in which case you will have to wait 7 business days then they will mail you the title or you can pick it up in person.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck. Glws.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
4x4Taco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Beautiful truck. Glws.
X2.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! GLWS
Old 07-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys! I honestly went a bit over board with the modding on this truck and now it's just too much truck for me. Hoping to sell it so i can buy another Tacoma and return to this forum
Old 07-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Trade me for my truck? J/K, I know your looking for cash. Good luck!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
Trade me for my truck? J/K, I know your looking for cash. Good luck!
If you were a 4 door, long bed we might be meeting in Vegas for a trade. Good looking rig you got, good luck with your sale!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #9
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
If you were a 4 door, long bed we might be meeting in Vegas for a trade. Good looking rig you got, good luck with your sale!
Thanks! If you change your mind let me know!

Good luck to you!
Old 07-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Doublecab long bed you say? If you were closer, I'd consider it. GL with the sale/trade.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #11
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Doublecab long bed you say? If you were closer, I'd consider it. GL with the sale/trade.
and 4x4
Old 07-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #12
Be Good or Be Good At It

honestly looking for an already modded FJ as my first choice