Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Tacoma In-dash Receiver Kit and wire harness 2005-2008

Old 01-08-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Tacoma In-dash Receiver Kit and wire harness 2005-2008

I just bought a new stereo from crutchfield and they sent me the instillation kit with wiring harness but I already had them from my previous install.

The dash kit is brand new never used - here - or here - MSRP $25.00

The wiring harness is used but all wires are still there and works just fine - here - MSRP $10.00

SALE PRICE - $20.00 for both + shipping
Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
hesundeground93 is on a distinguished road
hesundeground93's Tacoma Gallery
ill take them

hey whats up do you still have the dash kit and hareness and wat color is the dash kit.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Sold, this can be locked up now.