Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tailgate lock

Old 01-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Say What?
patrickockander is on a distinguished road
Army: Served as a Combat Medic with 3rd BDE 2nd ID "Stryker Brigade", now serving as a reservist/student
Name: Patrick
patrickockander's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Tailgate lock

I think this is a pretty good deal.

Total cost just about $52 bucks shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180318652368

The above link is for 05-09 but the seller sells earlier models for less.. check his other items if you're interested

Old 01-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
anyone have one of these? im intrested to get one, but not gonna drop 50 bucks on a paper weight.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
NOTE:

I'm pretty positive the 09 trucks have the back-up camera mounted in the tailgate latch. Sooooo...the 09 folks DO NOT want to buy this unless they don't want to use their backup camera (or they can relocate it somewhere else).

But Yeah, I have one of these. It's nice, but I wouldn't consider it a total security system. It's a theft prevention. It's plastic. If someone wanted in there bad enough, I'm sure they could bust it up pretty good.