Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

09 Tail Lights

Old 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westdog976 View Post

would anyone be interested in buying my tail lights off of me? they are mint! pm with an offer

what did you replace them with?
Old 01-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the smoked ones? And i will make an offer on the gun too...
Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
ouch....i smoked mine for a $10 can of nite shades
Old 01-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, i remember that site now. thanks for the quick reply too. show pics when you have them installed. I am picking up my 09 tomorrow from the toy dealership.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
Westdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Frankie
Westdog976's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
ouch....i smoked mine for a $10 can of nite shades
i saw your post about that somewhere on this forum... but i sold stock ones for $150.... $48 difference isn't too bad. the after market ones have a little bit different design and they have three LEDs on the side too (see pic)
Old 01-20-2009, 04:02 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
del dont tell me you got them tails? damn you... haha oh well i guess ill wait for the next ones.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:33 AM   #15
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

must own a bank and got bailed out. haha oh well his trucks still badass though.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:38 AM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
del dont tell me you got them tails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
No kidding. That guy seems to have been making all kinds of changes to that truck lately, or at least spending alot of cash on it...
No visible changes though (yet)... lol

Quote:
must own a bank and got bailed out. haha oh well his trucks still badass though.
Naw -- there's a specific reason why I'm blowing money left and right on the truck... but I can't say
Old 01-20-2009, 05:57 AM   #17
Sorry for party rockin'

boys i found Delawares leading drug dealer. haha. dude if you find anyone else with them up let me know.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:15 AM   #18
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
boys i found Delawares leading drug dealer. haha. dude if you find anyone else with them up let me know.
bite your tounge! I don't live in Delaware... I'm not THAT redneck...

<-------- MD
Old 01-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
bite your tounge! I don't live in Delaware... I'm not THAT redneck...

<-------- MD
sorry haha that was a low blow. but if you need any help slinging let me know
Old 01-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #20
Mayor of TW

Quote:
sorry haha that was a low blow. but if you need any help slinging let me know
lol... alright... I forgive you