Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Lebra tonneau cover L@@K

Old 01-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
tecatequikness88 is on a distinguished road
tecatequikness88's Tacoma Gallery
New Lebra tonneau cover L@@K

brand new in box fits 05-08 tacoma long bed 6 foot bought to put on this spring but then got a great deal on a cap so im gonna use that instead my loss. Never been used its a Lebra top mount seal and peal comes with everyhting asking 175 plus shipping or bo thanks
Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
whats the point of posting a pic of a box? just curious
Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #6
Westdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant futureWestdog976 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Frankie
Westdog976's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Mine's an A.R.E. LSII and can come in any color. When you order it, you give them the paint code, so it comes already color matched.

I love it by the way!
so sweet! i love it too! does it lock? i think that's my next add on!!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westdog976 View Post
so sweet! i love it too! does it lock? i think that's my next add on!!
Yeah, it does. So do many, if not all of the hard covers, I believe. But the ARE was cheaper than the LEER and looked better in my opinion.

I bought it mainly because I was driving from Minnesota to Texas for Christmas and needed to keep stuff dry and secure for the trip.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, dont chastize the guy... It say's we're "junior members". Benefit of the doubt can go a long way... otherwise it puts the wrong impression out there, so they may not come back.

But it is a good idea to post pics of anything that is being sold.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:04 AM   #13
ok didnt know it was a big deal i will try to get some pics of it in the box as its never been opened. Its the top mount style seal and peal very easy to take on and off
Old 01-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #15
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Nope, it's all protected...
I'm fixin to buy one of these-in MD the cheapest I found so far is $279-$50.00 rebate installed. I did find one on this site for sale but a different color. Do you know if they can be repainted?

Did you buy yours on-line and install yourself? If so, was it difficult? Also, how far up does it open?
Old 01-10-2009, 08:47 AM   #16
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post
I'm fixin to buy one of these-in MD the cheapest I found so far is $279-$50.00 rebate installed. I did find one on this site for sale but a different color. Do you know if they can be repainted?

Did you buy yours on-line and install yourself? If so, was it difficult? Also, how far up does it open?
$279 for an ARE Fiberglass Tonneau??? Painted, fiberglass tonneaus ain't that cheap (unless you're buying a used one). Mine was ~$950 installed.

Anything can be repainted, just costs $$.

I bought mine from an authorized ARE dealer and had them install it. I figured that it wouldn't really fit "in" the bed for me to get home to install, so I just had them do it... So, I'm not sure about it, but I don't think the install's difficult.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #17
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post

hmm... where in MD?
Old 01-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #18
Roggs01
roggs01 will become famous soon enoughroggs01 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: MSgt
roggs01's Tacoma Gallery
Post link for this item.... What shop/store???? At that price, I'd definitely pick one up
Old 01-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #19
SOLD!!!!!!!!!! thanks guys