Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

71 land cruiser find on CL

Old 01-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
71 land cruiser find on CL

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/985693886.html

not mine, but i'm sure someone on here could definately pick it up!!
Old 01-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
what is the lemon lot at ft bragg?
its just basically a lot where ppl park vehicles, atv's, boats, campers, etc to sell. lemon lot is just a military term that most branches call them. most people put things for sale there before they deploy or PCS.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Got an 87 Land Cruiser in PA.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...000&cardist=43
Old 01-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
ah i see thats a sweet ride. I drove this 85 pickup earlier tonight, it was a tank! and ran like a top, the perfect project vehicle. Just dont have the $$$ to dive into that right now.
that would be pimp...last year w/ the stock SFA
Old 01-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
yes sir you are correct. It only has 189,000 miles on it and the only electronic that seemed not to work was the temp gauge. little rusty on the driver side bed ,around the windshield on that side and little on the driver side front fender well. other then that, solid as a rock
Old 01-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
yes sir you are correct. It only has 189,000 miles on it and the only electronic that seemed not to work was the temp gauge. little rusty on the driver side bed ,around the windshield on that side and little on the driver side front fender well. other then that, solid as a rock
gotta get that, rig it, then tow it w/ the sunshine that u have now...lol
Old 01-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
gotta get that, rig it, then tow it w/ the sunshine that u have now...lol
Man you have no idea haw much i want to do that. I had huge plans for it in my head, I had the checkbook and pen in hand (the guy was cutting me an incredible deal) but with my financials being the way they are (just graduated may 2007/still paying for current truck) it just is not the right time for me to go throwing around money right now
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Man you have no idea haw much i want to do that. I had huge plans for it in my head, I had the checkbook and pen in hand (the guy was cutting me an incredible deal) but with my financials being the way they are (just graduated may 2007/still paying for current truck) it just is not the right time for me to go throwing around money right now
understandable man....this guy around here was gonna sell me an 86 or 87 4runner w/ the removable top for $1200!!! i really wish i had the money at the time
Old 01-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #12
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
i want it