Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Jensen 880 Amplifier and 12" Enclosure

Old 08-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Jensen 880 Amplifier and 12" Enclosure

Just trying to clean up the garage a little. Everything is OBO and buyer pays shipping. Any questions feel free to PM me. I may post up more stuff within the next few days.

Chrome Step Bars/Tubes I want to say they are Westin but i will check when i get home 80$obo

Scorpion 12" sub enclosure. Carpet on bottom is roughed up from sliding around (shown in picture) and blemish on top(will try to get picture) $30 obo

Jensen 880 watt amp $55 obo
Old 08-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Amplifier specs can be found here
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...Power-880.html
Old 08-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #3

Forgot to add this picture. Enclosure is for a truck. I forgot measurements so I will re measure when i get home.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #4

Someone buy my amp? at least provide me with money for mods
Old 12-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #5

Bump still for sale