LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Carfax reports $10

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Carfox reports $10

i have 4 carfox reports remaining.
I need to use up these 4 by the end of the month. they usually charge 35 for 1 or 50 for 5 so i bought the 50 but have no need for the extras.

-Jake
727-6006 or PM me

i accept paypal and i'll send the report in a pdf by email

Old 08-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Ill pm you this weekend.

Old 08-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Senior Noob Member
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a bunch Jake.

Great guy to deal with! $10 for a carfax is a great deal, and he got it to me almost instantly!

Brett

Closed Thread