Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2007 Kawasaki Jet Ski

Old 08-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
RBPTaco is on a distinguished road
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Kawasaki Jet Ski

Im thinking about selling my other pride and joy other than my Tacoma. Its a 2007 Kawasaki ultra 250 supercharged jet ski with only 35 hours. I need money for college more than i need this jet ski. Shes in perfect condition with a brand new battery. Itll run about 65-67mph on smooth water. Iv got the tittle in hand. Im asking 9,000 obo and that comes with the trailer. Thanks for looking.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
dam i wish i had 9k
Old 08-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Man that's nice! Provide location information to help prospective buyers.

Good luck with the sale!
Old 08-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #4
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in east texas around the dallas area. Make me an offer!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBPTaco View Post
Im in east texas around the dallas area. Make me an offer!
dude if i lived in florida or somehwere else with better and cleaner water, id be all over this. I use to have a jet ski that i sold because it just wansnt fun in dirty lake water.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol u sure you don't want it anyway? I need it gone
Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice Ski, If i didnt live in the desert i would be all over this! GLWS
Old 08-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
You are supposed to give TW members a discount
Old 08-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #10
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol make me an offer and ill see what i can do for tw members
Old 08-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol make me an offer and ill see what i can do for tw members
Sold my skis, fun as hell, got all the babes but they were too much maintenance. Good luck with the sale though.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #12
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ya lol i had my fun this summer with it now its time to grow up and go to college!
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya lol i had my fun this summer with it now its time to grow up and go to college!
You've got that completely backwards.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #14
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice ski...I have a '00 Ultra 150 that's been verified on GPS at 65 on the water, so I can vouch that Ultras are serious business. No better sit down ski, IMO!

GLWS...if I was in the market for a new ski (thinking about upgrading to a pontoon boat, actually), then I'd probably already be on my way down...I love Ultras.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post
Very nice ski...I have a '00 Ultra 150 that's been verified on GPS at 65 on the water, so I can vouch that Ultras are serious business. No better sit down ski, IMO!

GLWS...if I was in the market for a new ski (thinking about upgrading to a pontoon boat, actually), then I'd probably already be on my way down...I love Ultras.
No doubt it's a good ski, and the ultra's are the fastest stock on the water but as far as comfort the Yamaha's cruisers are by far the most comfortable but the new ultra's (2012s) are coming out with the same seats as the Yama's cruisers.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is pushing 250 horses..and it rides pretty dang smooth..the ultras are the only way to go imo
Old 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #17
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
No doubt it's a good ski, and the ultra's are the fastest stock on the water but as far as comfort the Yamaha's cruisers are by far the most comfortable but the new ultra's (2012s) are coming out with the same seats as the Yama's cruisers.
Yamaha's are comfortable...but man, are they boring to drive. At least all the ones I've driven. Feels like you're just floating on the water.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #18
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I test drove a Yamaha before I bought this one and there was absolutely no comparison
Old 08-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #19
Archaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud of
Archaic2021's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for your dude, I have 2010 Kawasaki Ultra 260x. I have hit 71mph by gps lo.

I love the ultras. Thats a dang good price too. I was offered 10k for my 2010 with 33 hours on it but I can't take it. Just get another part time job haha. Sometimes I wanna sell mine because it sits alot but then I take it to the lake or make a 4 hour trip to the beach...totally worth it.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #20
RBPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man..mine sits a lot too..but when I do get the chance to take it out it sure is nice